Diagnosis
12/2012
Country
US
State
Nebraska
City
Ceresco
I am 27 years old and have A L S and was wondering if there was anyone on this forum in the same boat as me. or if you know of someone who is 20 something and has this

thanks

greg

greg so sorry to hear about your Dx my son was Dx at 22 & will be turning 26 this year

Greg, also Valya has a son in his early 20's

youngest that I know of other than Dominic would be Haley Stevens, & Sabrina Parker both girls where 16 very heart breaking you can read both their stories on the web if you google them.

wow. so sorry to hear this. could not imagine what parents are going through. thoughts are with you

Sorry you have ALS but great people here if you have questions.

Steve & Barbara Byer of ALS Worldwide, founded the organization in memory of their son Ben who I believe also had ALS in his 20's.They are truly amazing people who have all the knowledge that is available on ALS and are easily accessible. Visit alsworldwide.org.
My husband was diagnosed at 35. My thoughts are with you, wishing you all the best.

thank you all again

Hi Greg45
So sorry to hear about your diagnosis (and to find out about other young pALS). I found watching this movie helpful (so much so fast). It is stephen heywood's journey living with ALS. He was 29. His brother help found ALS TDI. I was diagnosed at 39 and my first reaction was to find other pALS my age going through the same deal. Glad you are reaching out.
Stay strong and I wish you all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back