Status
Not open for further replies.
just sent my email

just to let you know im with you100 percent they helped me out this week paying for ensure for me i couldnt afford it and wrote to them asking what could i do.i thought i would get some suggestions but i was wrong they figured out the cost for one year and sent me a check.tears flowed out of my eyes just feeling the love these people have just let meb know and im with you all god bless

Hello

I am in the process of being diagnosed and I am terrified and crying all the time. I took care of my Mom who passed away from ALS in 89.

I do not want to die and I feel like all the life blood has been sucked out of me.

HELP....please

Very sorry about your mom BettyJ! And I really hope you will not be diagnosed with ALS.

Thank you. How is your husband now? My Mom only lasted 17 months.

He's alive and kicking! Just not talking so well or eating well...Hangin' in there though!

Wow..a lot longer than my Mom.

Thank you for answering me. I hope I don't either. I will let you know

I'm in just tell me what to do... SANDRA

Hey there, darling BEttyJ. YOu are alive. There is no point in passing these days, months, years you have in front of you in crying. You are ALIVE. Smile for that fact alone right now. This is all worse for you having seen your mother die but I am SURE you have much much much more life in you yet.
Hoist your skirts for the battle. SMile to beat down the demons.
Know that we at least are ALWAYS but ALWAYS there for you.
A life of tears is not so much worth living. Think about that and accept what you cannot change and change for the better everything you CAN change
Sending you lots of courage and love
Irismarie

Vote for stu today.. Look up keyword Chase.. Last chance to vote now.. Stu. Is there for us, and I insist we support him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back