Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Stu,

Your message #56 on 5/7/09 indicated a link which is giving the message no "longer available".
Can you "reactivate" it?

Thanks in advance.

CAPT. AL
Thank you. I have access to the video.

Stu also has a facebook page and of course, it is just as WONDERFUL as our angel man!

HOW DO I EVER THANK YOU?!
You have truly given us the GIFT OF CHRISTMAS! I don't know how you do what you do, but we are soul grateful and truly appreciative for this gift. How can I ever repay you for this incredible and generous gift of money that came at a time in our lives when all looked so hopeless? I have felt the need and attempted to be a active and informed advocate for this horrible disease. You are a true inspiration. I hope that there will be a way that I can volunteer with ALSGA to somehow give back the hope that you have given to us personally and to soooo many PALS and CALS! You are our HERO, our Stu SANTA ANGEL! It may be the last Christmas that we have as a Family but because of your generosity, IT WILL BE OUR BEST! I am going online now to find Christmas gifts for Matthew and Web :]

Thank you is so inadequate.

With Soul appreciation and love,
Kay Marie

I am so happy that you got such a nice surprise from the Guardian Angels. Hope that it helps ..and you all have the best Christmas Ever! Stu is man of the year in my book!

He is the best Christmas angel ever. So glad he was there for you, too!

Told ya! Think he has his wings hidden under his shirt!

Sending you recovery wishes!

I sent an email to Oprah & Dr. OZ on behalf of PALS & ask that they would help make our voices be heard. I also sent the link to ALS guardian angels, and a couple other links on ALS. Keep sending those letters & emails. Pidge

I have been thinking of contacting O about our forum. We have such an amazing group of people here who exchange helpful information, offer friendship and support, and care so much about each other. I can just imagine a show where she brings some of us on to meet in person the friends we talk to each day. Maybe Dr Phil would be interested!

So I just sent another email to Oprah & again attached the ALS Guardian Angels link maybe if we all send emails relentlessly we will get results. My email was short this time last time I told our story & asked on Behalf of people w/ ALS that she would give a voice to the suffering. This time I begged her to just take a look at the ALSGA link knowing that it would touch her heart. I thnk I am going to try & send an email to her once a week you know she is retiring its now or never maybe somone could tell her about the trip to Wasington in MAY that might peak her interest. If OPRAH says it's so it's so. PIDGE thats short for carrier Pigeon my Dads nickname for me

What can you do when your snowed in? Send emailsss Write letters

Pidge, have they ever responded back? There is another article at the EVENTS thread that you may be interested in! hugs, Kay Marie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back