Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting on it this Sunday, and will try to get it to you the next week! I even have a segment dedicated to Stu and the ALS Guardian Angels!
talk soon,
brenda

can I do anything?

How can I help? ALS Angels helped alot of people in my support group but no one knows who they are. Its a mystery. I don't have much money, but I want to help out while I still can. Jean

Nova

Can you do a video clip about how they have helped and e-mail me the video? If you can PM me and I will tell you my e-mail add. Thanks

I don't have any equipment to videotype. Anything else I can do?

Nova

Can you do a short note saying what you would want to say?

Hi friends, wanted to also mention. NBC news, making a difference.. Good place to talk about Gaurdain Angels for ALS.. Sorry I have been in Florida, and my internet connection was really foggy, so I was reading when I was connected. I am back, and promise to talk way to much again....:D:D:D:D

Wanted to remind everyone to tell the media outlet's about Gaurdian Angels for ALS.. Keep e-mailing, telephoning, writing.. all of the above.. We need this great foundation to be able to help pals and cals.. But we need to help make sure it get's out into the public, I am persistant...if nothing more (my husband calls it brutal), not persistant.:grin::grin::grin:

Today on NBC....everyone has a story...their was a woman who has lived with ALS for 30 years..pretty amazing. I think she will be on the show next week.

Hey

Just wanted to remind you guys I need videos or letters or something to tell people how it is living with ALS. I am going to add them to the video I am making for the fundraiser for Stu. I got Gordon's, thanks so much, I loved it.

This is a great thread and one that has been needed. Stu and the Angels group is a fine organization and I stand behind them 100%.

ALS Guardian Angels video link

A group working on an ALS documentary spoke with me a while ago. I don't know if they will use any of my part, but they surprised me with the following video for my foundation.

If you are interested in viewing it, go to the following link and follow the directions. Let me know what you think.

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/685038056/68500316308bced22ef40d7f4b8740aa

Stu

Wow that was amazing Stu.. We are beyond lucky that you care about us like you do. I think this is an amazing video, and I like everyone on here can testify to the fact of your goondess and truth. Let us tell the world. Let us tell the media.. Get out those letter's video's, messages, all of the above. We deserve Stu to have support, for the support he has so unselfishly bestowed on so many of us.

Stu it is so good to finally put a face with the man. What a great video and what a wonderful work you are doing. I cried through the whole video because it touches my heart to know someone is reaching out to those who have no one to help. I especially was touched about the womans dog. I have 2 dogs myself and would be heart broke if that happened to them.
Thank you Stu and thank you ALS Guardian Angels.
May God continue to bless your work and touch many lives.

Very good Stu. And any of you pALS and cALS who have time and ability to help Stu - please contact him. I'm sure he could use some more eyes and ears. It is a worthy cause.

Sharonca

als show

I e-mail oprah and dr. Phill about doing a show on als.I have not heard from them
alice3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back