SMillheiser

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
california
City
san juan capistrano
The ALS Guadian Angels website is about finished. We have some bugs to work out on the most important page.... the donations page!

I used some the compliments paid to us on this website. If anyone objects, please let me know and I'll make sure yours are not included. Please understand I do not want to "pound my chest". The Foundation needs credibility to attract donors. The wonderful things you said shows that we are helping and our hearts are in the right place.

If you'd like to preview the site, send me an email and I'll send you the link.

Stu

Stu, you can post the site here and I'll have our people check it and approve it asap.
AL.

Stu

You know I want to see it. E-Mail it to me! I want to help.

You have been so good to us!

Lorie

thank you

We are looking forward to seeing the website. Let me know if we can do anything to help. Andrew has been out riding his recumbent everyday...it is amazing. Fondly, KR

I know we can't always post links, but if you Google "ALS Guardian Angels " the link pops up. Looks great!

great to see thats it's done. Great job with it by the way.

Just saw the website Stu. It is looking really good.
Anyone can see it at:
http://alsguardianangels.com/index.html
It is still a work in progress, but moving in the right direction.
Looking forward to the results coming in for the Angels.

Very professionally done!

Wish you much success Stu with this endeavor!

Stu,

Great Job!

amazing website

Stu,
I just finished reading your website. Definitely was not able to keep a dry eye. I think the thing that touched me the most is the quote 'helping people have the best quality of life while living with ALS"! Thankyou from the bottom of our hearts! Fondly, KR

Thanks Stu!

Hang on Stu!
Freddie and I are almost home........He is doing well, a little trouble with the peg.....but we will work through it....As soon as we get home I will call, I have got some good ideas for raising some money...I have had nothing but time to sit in this hospital and think of LOTS of things..I hope that Tim and Lori are holding up....I WANT to help you any way possible, as soon as I get home and adjust I will get on the ball.......... I PROMISE!
All My Respect,
Annette Everett

Netty, How's Freddie? I'm Ready When You Are!

Netty,

I'll Wait For You To Let Me Know When You Are Ready. I'll Be In Texas This Sunday-monday ... But I Know You Are Not Ready Yet. Let Me Know How Freddie Is! We Can Link His Music Sites To Ours When The Time Is Right.

If Anyone Else Has Any Ideas, Please Let Me Know!

Stu

Freddie is doing well, still adjusting to the peg. Will you be in Houston? I will be going home this next week I think.NO LTAC.......so happy about that.......I am ready to go home and get busy....Thanks for everything.....I still am having a (little) trouble finding a van for Freddie, let me know if you hear anything here in Houston.....I might have a lead, haven't been in contact with them for awhile though. We'll see.........Thanks for all you do.........these are so certainly acts of kindness.....I really am wanting to get a HUGE fundraiser together. LOTS of music!
Lots of Love,
netty:mrgreen::mrgreen:

it fix exactly what i wanted a place to donate in honor or memory of someone great job stu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back