Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
Please support the most fabulous organization in the world that gives soul much to PALS and CALS and buy a t shirt!

Stu Millheiser XL ALSGA shirts have arrived and we are now shipping M, L, and XL. Better order now while they last. The way they are flying off the "shelf" we'll be out of stock by 2045. I'm thinking of doing the following promotion: With each shirt ordered, ALSGA will pay YOU $25.00. COME ON, BUY MY #@!%! SHIRTS! (please)

Here is the link!
Stu Millheiser | Facebook

Another link that may get you to the place to order. sorry
Hey everyone! The new ALSGA Tshirts are posted on the ALSGA Causes Page! Take a look and order T-Shirts for your whole family, including the special caregivers in your life! Get Your ALSGA TShirt! WOOT! | ALS Guardian Angel Network | Causes
Get Your ALSGA TShirt! WOOT! | ALS Guardian Angel Network | Causes
media.causes.com
Hey all! Happy Spring! We are nearly done shaking off those last few snow flakes. It was a tough winter for many in our ALS Community and February was a busy month with over 44 special grant requests received and satisfied through your generous donations! ...

My shirt is ordered. I want to get more when the blue ones are available. Josie

Ordered one for hubby.

I have to say, I don't get the whole facebook thing. LOL I need to get with the program!

UPDATE!

Get your ALSGA T-Shirts! Now in BLUE, TOO!
Posted by Sandra Michelle Farr on April 07, 2010
Oh, we keep making it harder on you! But don't worry, you don't have to choose - you can get a t-shirt in Blue AND a t-shirt in White! We are trying to make it easier by linking to PayPal as well. Ready to order? Go to ALS Guardian Angels and press "BUY MY STUFF" and pick your favorite color! Don't forget to get one for your caregiver too!

Here is the link Get your ALSGA T-Shirts! Now in BLUE, TOO! | ALS Guardian Angel Network | Causes

Nice t-shirt. It won't stay white for long though! LOL I should buy stock in stain removers. Will have to consider the blue one too!

I ordered one, I cant wait to get it. Summer is coming I wish they would come up with a womens tank top too! I think this thread should be in the general discussions link, it would get more notice that way. Stu is 77% to goal. Lets make it 100!
Hugs, Kari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back