SMillheiser

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
california
City
san juan capistrano
We have had many well meaning people offer their services to us as volunteers. However after we respond affirmatively, we never hear from them again.

We urgently need help in the following areas:

WEBSITE MAINTENANCE
FUNDRAISING
MEDIA RELATIONS
PUBLIC RELATIONS

The future of this foundation depends on the goodwill of others.

Before offering your services as a volunteer, please be certain we can count on you. It can be short term, longterm, whatever you can give us.

Thanks!
Stu

I may be able to help from time to time with website maintenance. Let me know what you're looking for and we'll go from there.

Hi ... I can help writing press releases short term, but cannot commit the time needed to work out full-scale media campaigns. Also, can't do anything that requires speaking to people in person or on the phone.
BethU

Hi Stu,
The only area I cannot assit with is web site maintenance as I am not qualified. Tell me what else you need, and I am willing to do whatever I can.
Thanks,
Suzann

Suzanne, I can't get thru to your email. Can you send your phone number to
[email protected].

I'm out of town until Thursday. Can I call you then?

Stu

Stu,
I have been trying to brainstorm how I can help. A couple of friends have asked how they can help and I have asked them to donate to your foundation. I hoping that they followed through. My husband really takes up most of my day. But, I was thinking I could do mailings about your foundation. Let me know if you think this would be helpful. Fondly, KR

Kelly,

Thanks for spreading the word. I'll let you know if anything comes in from upstate NY.

Stu

HI Stu!

I want and will help. My kids go back to school in about 4 weeks and then it will be easier for me. I can not help with web, but I can with donations and public affairs. My husband and I do alot of non-profit with our friends, church, business, etc. I work with the "suite dreams" project & "city mission" locally, but I want to turn our focus on als. I would have parties to raise money or volunteer my time. Can I contact you through e mail or phone number on your web site?

thanks!

April

Waiting on Freddie

Stu,
I am still committed to helping you, I am just adjusting to this whole procedure at this time, give me a little more time to help Freddie to adjust and I will help you FULL time, that will also be with Freddie helping, I know that I am one of those that said would help but, I am trying to tread water right now, hoping for the calm after the storm to come soon.............Thanks!
netty

Stu

I have tried calling you twice on phone # ON Web site please respond on here if it is easier. Oh I am Renee from Louisville on your message about Louisville singing fund raiser. thanks

Renee,

My numbers are: office (949)488-9894 cell (949)233-3045. Can you email me your number and I'll call you? Thanks!

Stu

Last edited:
Help

Hi Stu,

I'm not a trained web developer but I'll help when and where I can. I can develop flyers, brochures, powerpoints, and maybe help with web maintenance. Let me know what I can do!

Claudia Burrows
Bulbar ALS
Central Indiana

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stu. Did you fall asleep on the x key or are they mini kisses?

banging my head against the wall

Al,

Are you part of a plot to send me to an insane asylum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back