ALS Guardian Angels- Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stu,

I just got a call from Elaine Hogue at KABC. She would love to nail Chase and vows to do so if they do not continue to work with this family! She is giving you a call to discuss. I told her as of now it was a "mix up," according to Chase.

Good job guys once again , I am happy to know we flooded their mailboxes. Hopefully the mix up story is true and everything will work out okay for this family. I would hate to have to send another e-mail, I don't think it would be as nicely worded as before.

Dana

Way to go Stu and all who emailed and called! Well done! There are many ways to raise awareness...and the old saying is true...the way we treat the weakest and least able among us is the real measure of ourselves, our corporations and our governments!

Rick

Hi Stu,

I would recommend you continue to pursue media attention through KABC, etc. until you have something IN WRITING from the bank indicating the sale is definitely being reversed. I hate to be skeptical, but this sounds like a pretty big "mix up." I hate to think this, but it is possible they may be trying once again to avoid significant bad PR and may be trying to buy time until things are completely finalized.

sounds harsh, but I think in this situation, you cannot be too careful. Keep pressing them for something in writing as soon as possible and then have a lawyer review it.

I am glad to hear that this may be resolved, at least for a few more months.

Sandra

i read this post too late to help but, glad of the outcome

Rick - well put.

Way to go Stu. Let me know if you need me to delete any posts. Give me the post number and what sections and I'll fix it up.

AL.

Saint Stu ...

THANK YOU for fighting for us. And winning a big one.

God bless you and this woman and her children.

MISSION ACCOMPLED! (really)

The sale has now been officially reversed in writing and the buyer is accepting his money back. You guys are the ones that pulled it off, not me! Great job everyone!

Stu

Wow! You are a true hero Stu. I am so proud of what you have done.
Laurel

Woo Hoo! What needs to happen now to help Danielle & her family?

They have a 3 month abeyance during which I talk with the Chase people to see if we can reach an agreement. If not, they will give this family time to get settled elswhere. This is all I wanted.... a chance to get creative and figure out a mutually agreeable solution.

Cj ...

Last week, I sent a nomination in to ABC Evening News (national broadcast) to name Stu their "Person of the Week." If they honor Stu they will also be giving a nice bit of publicity to ALSGA.

CJ, since you have talked to the local program director at ABC in LA, I'm wondering if she might be willing to forward another "vote" directly to the national broadcast. Maybe coming from her, it might have a little more clout.

Just a thought.

(Stu ... I agree with Linda. If there is any way we can help Danielle personally, let us know. It must be awful, with two kids to take care of.)

Guardian Angels needs the publicity

I agree with you both. Strike while the subject is hot to get the most free coverage. The more people that know about the group the more people Stu will be able to help.
Do not stop with just this one victory. Look ahead, plan ahead, more awareness is needed.

Beth-

Great idea about nomination for "Person of the Week"!
I often see these stories, and this is right up their alley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back