ALS Guardian Angels- Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALSGA: A detestable ALS scam. Mom loses life savings. She needs justice!

An elderly lady has a son in Henderson, Nevada with familial ALS. The woman's husband and 6 other family members were also PALS. This very naive and sheltered woman was desparate to save her son. He is married with young children. She was somehow referred to a company in Nevada that guaranteed her a cure.

She met with them at her sons house, who by now was on a ventillator and used his eyes to communicate. They assured them that they could cure her son. However, they would need $50,000.00 up front in cash before they could begin "treatments"..

This poor lady emptied her life savings, including her IRA, and borrowed the rest from her elderly father. It was her complete life savings! Off she went to Nevada with a bag carrying $50,000.00 in real bills. She handed the money over to them.

Some weeks later, they showed up at the house unannounced to begin "treatments". It consisted of rubbing a bunch of muck over the PALS body. They would then use a "special proprietary radioactive vibrator" over he muck. I kid you not.

After a few treatments, they family realized they had been scammed. Mom asked for her money back. They told her that they never said anything about a cure for ALS. the next day the claim vanished from all of their websites.

I will be flying to Nevada this week to meet with the family and file a criminal complaint with the local police department. The police are supposed to investigate and submit the results to the DA's office. The DA then decides whether or not to prosecute. Typically cases of this nature are frequently rejected.

If this happens, we may need to flood the DA's office, governors office, and every other relevant body with emails and phone calls. Its not at that stage yet, but I may, again ask for your help as a group. God Bless all of you.

Stu

That is horrible! I hope you are successful laying charges against them. It amazes me how some people have no conscience at all! God Bless you and I will pray for a successful trip.

Joel, I agree, some people have no conscience and no morals. Keep up the good work Stu, go get em!

Evil will get worse in the days ahead. Why do I say This?

2 Timothy 3

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.
10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

I could not have described this world today any better myself. We are living in the last days and Judgment from God is about to fall on this nation that has turned away from God. May God have mercy on us all.

Last edited:
Wow, Stu. Whatever you need help with...I am onboard!
Laura

Just let us know who to bombard with emails and letters and even phone calls if need be. When the time comes we need come together once again put the scammers behind bars.

Update

I want to update you on recent events regarding this matter.

First of all, I've been in talks with the Nevada DA's office in Las Vegas. They have been very sympathetic. If the sympathy does not translate into criminal charges, I might need your help. It is important that they learn that this is not about a single PALS, but the entire ALS community.

I've also retained a law firm to pursue this in civil court. Coincidentally, one of the founders has a family member that had ALS. I hope this will make them more determined to get justice.

As things progress, I'll keep you informed. This will be a long haul. Standby, I may need your help again!

Stu

Count me in! grrrrrrr Right there with you Stu!

We are ready when needed

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

I just read this I've been praying for this Mom Stu is she doing ok ! My friend Kathy who is pals on vent lost her only caregiver her husband in 2001 and she had 4 school age children. She lost her home. It was down to the she could go into hospital and kids into foster care BUT Kathy was not going to let this happen to her children ! News paper articles helped back then too ! Kathy is doing good now has one child left at home who has health problems she continues to drive, and work full time even though she is Pals on vent !

I have retained an attorney and filed a civil action against all involved parties on behalf of the victim. I am flying to Nevada on Wednesday to pursue a criminal action.

Stu

thanks for informatation will do it now and stu you are a great person i show everyone that comes into my home your story on utube about the lady and her dog so sad but you were there to care.... to me your just more than person of the week -- you are a true here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back