ALS Guardian Angels- Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email sent to Mr. Gross, and I will get friends to do the same.
Laurel

Stu, sent an email to Matt Gross & did my best to be civil. I forwarded a copy of that one to you also. What else can I do to help? This is heartwrenching beyond words.

Hello Stu,

I just sent another email to my friend in LA affiliated with NPR. She had been out of the country when I sent my last message. I've given her an update about the negative turn of events.
I'll also send an email to Mr. Gross.

The affected family is being kept in my thoughts and prayers.

Please stay hopeful.

Thanks everyone. When emailing Mr. Gross, I think its important to make sure he realizes he broke his word to us, which is reifly as low as it gets. If you can send me copies, I may print them out and send them to the CEO... or provide them in a package to ABC IF they return my calls.

Stu

Stu, my email to Elaine has come back with a delivery failure twice now. I send it to [email protected] and it comes back saying I sent it to Elaine.C.Hogue@disney .com I don't know what is going on with this!

Hello again Stu,
FYI
I've sent my personal email to Mr. Gross.

I e-mailed Gross.

There are evil people in the world today. This proves it.

Stu I have sent you a copy of my email to this "man".
It was hard to remain civil in the face of what this family must now face.

I think we all need to step back and carefully react to this injustice.

You did no wrong Stu, and I know you should not feel guilty.

I pray for peace and unity as we approach our response to this action.

God have mercy on the soul of the man who lied to you and this family.

I sent an e-mail to Mr. Gross and I was surprisingly pleasant. I told him I hope he never has to deal with this disease or what this poor woman is going through. I don't know if it will help or not but it was the least I could do.

Dana

This is a horrible situation that definitely needs public attention. There are however a few issues. First and foremost the house has been sold and most likely the sale is binding. The primary goal needs to be finding suitable housing for this family. Secondly, this aptly named Mr Gross knowingly or otherwise lied so I'm not sure what our emails will do.

I propose that one of the talented writers here put together a letter that we can each send to our Senators and Representatives. JP Morgan Chase was a recipient of $25 billion or more in bailout money. If we can put a letter together citing specifics and demanding that our estimated $150 which went to Chase be used to help this family perhaps we can get a few phone calls from Congress to Mr Gross.

Also when emailing I would recommend copying both Stu and Elaine at ABC news.

Just wrote to my Senator

You may want to use something similar to write to your Representatives in congress. They need to know how the customers are being treated.

Dear Senator Wicker,
As a 100% disable veteran I wanted you to hear this story.
This is a story that needs to be told and action taken. I have ALS. I am paralyzed from the waist down and losing my hands, arms, and fingers quickly. This story could have been about any one of us facing this horrible disease. Where is the compassion and concern for a mother who is totally paralyzed and being thrown in to the streets.
Thank you sir for standing up for the hopeless people out here who have no one to speak for them.
God Bless
Wilton A. Marble

Letter sent to JP Morgan Chase:
Attention Matt Gross,
Matt Gross, Executive Resolution Analyst Mr. James Dimon, CEO
JP Morgan Chase JP Morgan Chase
7255 Bay Meadows Way 270 Park Avenue
Jacksonville, Florida 32256 New York, New York 10017-2070
Tel: 904-462-2410
Fax: 866-271-8709
Email: [email protected]

I am a fellow suffer of a condition known as ALS. I am paralyzed from the waist down and live in a wheelchair.
I just wanted to assure you that I and my fellow members of the ALS community will not do business with JP Morgan Chase as a result of the way you miss-handled the case brought to your attention by Mr. Stu Millheiser.

I am very upset that this woman who is paralyzed and cannot even talk is having her house taking away from her family without some type of mediation with the Guardian Angels for ALS.

You promised that we would have 3 months to work something out, and our community would have come to her aid. But, you lied sir and did not give us a chance. What would motivate you to lie to us? I thought all the bank wanted was it's money? You would have gotten the money.

I am ashamed to be on the same planet with people like you and your company. However, at least I will be leaving soon as the ALS has now spread to my upper body. Soon my diaphragm muscle will be paralyzed and I will suffocate. But, then I will be with my Father in Heaven, thanks to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who died for my sins and sins of the world like you.
Where will you go when you die sir?
Judgment awaits all of us.
May God have mercy on your soul.
Wilton A. Marble

I am praying for your soul and this poor family that you have ruined. I am a 62 year old Grand Father of 16.

Story below: Quotes from
Stu

"I have a PALS who fell behind on her mortgage. Since January 2009, I have made about 200 phone calls and sent as many letters in order to renegotiate the loan and bring it up to date. In that time, not a single person at JP Morgan Chase would speak with me. We just got notice that the house will be auctioned off on August 6.

This lady is 39 with two adolescent children. She is completely paralyzed and can not speak. She is not yet aware of the auction... but just speaking with her about the situation brings tears and the most agonizing cries of desperation.

Apparently, JP Morgan Chase would rather not help me resolve the problem on mutually agreeable terms in favor of throwing a 39 year old mother and her two children out on the street and auctioning off her house at a huge discount."

Follow up post:
"I got a call today from a very contrite executive from JP Morgan Chase. The auction is canceled. They are giving us a 3 month mortgage abeyance. During those months they will work out a solution that my PALS can handle!

This is FAR more than I had asked for. Thanks to all of your references and ideas. This is one of the happiest days I've had since beginning this foundation. You are all terrific.

Stu "

I am livid, disgusted, and heartbroken. Today, despite all of the above assurances, the above mentioned house was sold at auction. The very same auction I was told would be canceled. Today, without prior notice, Danielle Camacho's family was served with a THREE DAY NOTICE TO QUIT. As you would expect, my calls and emails remain unanswered. I haven't even told the Camacho's. I don't have the heart, but know I'll have to do it tonight.
I've always done my best to help PALS/CALS who were in trouble. Now I need your help. If ANYONE has any thoughts or ideas, PLEASE let me know as soon as possible. Time is of the essence. The following are the individuals who did this:
Matt Gross, Executive Resolution Analyst Mr. James Dimon, CEO
JP Morgan Chase JP Morgan Chase
7255 Bay Meadows Way 270 Park Avenue
Jacksonville, Florida 32256 New York, New York 10017-2070
Tel: 904-462-2410
Fax: 866-271-8709
Additional information: Matt Gross was the person who assured me of the canceled auction and three month abeyance.

949-488-9894 or 949-233-3045

Please forward to your friends who might be concerned about the way this was handled by JP Morgan Chase. The big banks are quick to take taxpayer bailout money, but what do they do for their customers?

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE- Please read

I was informed this morning that JP Morgan is in the process of having the sale reversed. I was told that this was a mix up between departments and the JP Morgan Chase representative apologized. He seemed very sincere and I believe him.

I'm certain that all of your emails were a large part of the reason they responded so quickly. So much so, that we have filled up their mailboxes. I'm asking you to cease writing. Also, having posted the name and address of the JP Morgan representative on the internet has created a security threat according to their security department so I will be deleting it from the site.

The real story here is not the fact that the family will not be evicted. It is all of you coming together and using your collective influence to save this family's home. I think you know how I feel about all of you. Since I have no words to adequately express my feelings, I won't try.

I also want to state our efforst are not an attempt to buy time for the family or ignore the valid obligations they have to JP Morgan Chase. We just wanted the opportunity to try and reach a solution.

Stu

I sent my email to Mr. Gross last night. I am so happy that things are starting to appear sunny again. When I read the post last night, those dark clouds started coming in fast and furious, With prayer and all of us sticking together things have once again been taken care of. There is power in numbers. There is power in prayer. Stu, you are the answer to alot of prayers. Thank you for being the selfless person that you are. Your generosity and spirit give me hope that more and more people will come forward and help those that truely need it. GOD BLESS EVERYONE

Good job everyone and Thank You Stu for all that you do!

Thanks for the update Stu! And thank you for helping this pALS!

I was just telling my husband that I would be busy on the computer for a while to further pursue the email campaign for this family. I will stop emailing now.

I hope you will keep us posted as to the final outcome of this situation.

Please let Ms. Camacho know that we will all do our best for one of our own that needs our help. ALS is bad enough without such turmoil. But it seems we all go through some deep bull crap at least once after diagnosis.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back