Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
VA
City
Broadlands
ALS Guardian Angel Network - Supporting The ALS Guardian Angels Foundation ~ answering the desperate calls, when no one else will.

Causes on Facebook | ALS Guardian Angel Network

Welcome to our ALS Guardian Angel Network Kickoff for 2010! We are starting now to make sure we are prepared for another busy year. Our theme this holiday season is "For every time this bell rings, another Guardian Angel gets their wings."

Who We Are:

• We are the ALS Guardian Angel Network. Our volunteer efforts directly support the ALS Guardian Angels (ALSGA) Foundation. ALSGA supports People living with ALS (PALS) in receiving services, vehicles, necessary equipment, or even granting that special wish!
  • 100% of every dollar goes DIRECTLY to a person & their family who has no where else to turn. Today, we are enlisting an Army of Angels to stand up for those who cannot due to the tragedies of ALS. Again, 100% of every dollar goes to patient care and advocacy. The staff at ALSGA takes no salary, and the Director of the foundation personally covers the administrative expenses. There is no other foundation like this in the country caring for patients and families with ALS. We can't do it alone, and through your donations, you can join us today! ALSGA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit! Your donations are tax-deductible.

What You Can do to Help:

1. Inviting everyone you know to join and donate makes you a virtual angel so spread your wings and FLY...make this cause your mission!

2. We consider every donor an Angel and this season, you can get your ALSGA wings by donating $25 or more and receive this Guardian Angel Network bell. Ring it with a full heart knowing you have touched someone's life who desperately needs it.

Make this your Holiday gift to friends & family and put it on the top of your wish list!
Comes with an attached tag which reads:
"It's a Wonderful Life. Every time this bell rings- another ALS Guardian Angel gets their wings."

Thank you for helping to answer some of the thousands of desperate pleas. We will be posting stories shortly, so you can see exactly how your money is being used by the ALS Guardian Angel Foundation.​

If You need Help:

Log on to Facebook (or join...it's free) and go to the site. Send us a note and let us know how we can help.

Pass the word along - TODAY you can make the difference in a person's life.
Donations Go To…
ALS GUARDIAN ANGEL FOUNDATION
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit

"It's a Wonderful Life. Every time this bell rings- another ALS Guardian Angel gets their wings."

Perfect!

Copied and pasted this into a private email and have sent it to everyone that I email! ALSGA "is the wind beneath our wings"!

I spread the word to my facebook friends! Stu Rocks!

HOW DO I EVER THANK YOU?!
You have truly given us the GIFT OF CHRISTMAS! I don't know how you do what you do, but we are soul grateful and truly appreciative for this gift. How can I ever repay you for this incredible and generous gift of money that came at a time in our lives when all looked so hopeless? I have felt the need and attempted to be a active and informed advocate for this horrible disease. You are a true inspiration. I hope that there will be a way that I can volunteer with ALSGA to somehow give back the hope that you have given to us personally and to soooo many PALS and CALS! You are our HERO, our Stu SANTA ANGEL! It may be the last Christmas that we have as a Family but because of your generosity, IT WILL BE OUR BEST! I am going online now to find Christmas gifts for Matthew and Web :]

Thank you is so inadequate.

With Soul appreciation and love,
Kay Marie

Added to my FB page and sent out to friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back