Reason
Loved one DX
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Richmond Hill
On Wednesday July, 8th, 2009 we will be holding our 20th Annual Chris Stoikos Memorial Fight Against ALS golf tournament at Angus Glen Golf & CC.

Over the past 19 years we have raised over $192,000 to support the fight against ALS and look forward to breaking the $200,000 mark on the 20th Anniversary.

For more information please visit our web site at www.chrisstoikosmemorial.com

In 2008 The Chris Stoikos Memorial Foundation proudly became a registered charity in Canada. All funds raised are distributed to ALSTDI in Cambridge, MA and ALS Ontario.

I am one of the organizing members for this event and lost my Father in law, Chris Stoikos to ALS in 1989.

If you are in the Greater Toronto Area we would love to have you join us for a great day of golf at a great course . You can email me for more information at [email protected].

First of all I want to say that this is a great initiative. I am of the opinion that it is very important to do some charity. I always try to participate in such events. I would love to come to the golf tournament but I do not know if I will make it. I guess I have to check my calender.

Thank you for the positive words. If you are able to make it we would love for you to join us on July 8th.

Angus Glen is a fantastic golf course and it is always a fun day.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back