Reason
Other
Country
UK
State
Tower Hamlets
City
London
For those needing strength or guidance Indestructible a great new documentary has been taken up for worldwide distribution

Indestructible is a 2008 American documentary about American playwright and actor Ben Byer's battle with ALS, a fatal neurodegenerative disease (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis).

What begins as a series of video diaries grows into an epic journey spanning three years and six countries as Ben scours the globe looking for answers - and a cure.

A cinematic adventure filled with extraordinary characters, breathtaking landscapes and abundant humor, Indestructible is beautifully shot by Academy Award™ nominee Roko Belic (Genghis Blues). In his first feature film, Byer takes us on a visually stunning global quest to survive as he begins to understand the power of the human condition.

Visit www.indestructiblefilm.com for more information

K x

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveS

Reason
Loved one DX
Diagnosis
11/2008
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Campbell River
Upon reading the reviews and watching the trailer I just purchased this DVD. It would be great to pass to family and friends in order for them to truly understand what we as a family have had to endure thus far and in the future. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Patsy

Distinguished member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
09/1998
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Kapuskasing
Great documentary of ALS. I highly recommend seeing it!

hopingforcure

Very helpful member
Diagnosis
09/2007
Country
US
State
USA
City
Any
Just wanted to add that they will supply it free to Motor Neuron disease patients.. If you look on the web-site. I am now going to buy some copies as presents, and have shared my copy with a fellow patient.

Ellamay

Country
CA
State
BC
City
Cassidy
It is a stunning film. We received ours last week and Tony is encouraging everyone to watch it with him. It was neat to receive an email from Rebeeca , Ben's sister. Ben passed this last July and watching this movie brought us all a little closer him. Highly recommended!

DgtofTNfan

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
KY
City
Louisville
Thanks so much for the link. I requested a copy for my Dad.
Dana

Micheline

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
11/2008
Country
CA
State
British Columbia
City
Campbell River
Wow...amazing...words cannot discribe how I felt watching it. My emotions let go. I recommend 100% and more. We are going to pass it along to our family members to watch.

Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
CA
City
Eureka
I, too, got a personal message from Rebeccah...thank you for the information. Our copy is on its way and my dad agreed to watch it with me.

Thanks!

1Adam12

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
03/2000
Country
US
State
ca
City
fresno
Not to be a downer but his dad ripped me off $700/mo for herbal tea.

hope2010

Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
FL
City
Seffner
I watched the film and cannot tell you what an inspiration it was for me and my family. I highly recommend it.

DgtofTNfan

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
KY
City
Louisville
I have a copy and would be glad to mail it to someone. If interested, send me a PM.

JeffP

Distinguished member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
08/2009
Country
US
State
MI
City
Iron Mountain
wow that sounds so interesting ive gotta watch it hey thanks

DgtofTNfan

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
KY
City
Louisville
Mailing my copy to Jeff.

luvnmm

Distinguished member
Reason
Loved one DX
Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
VA
City
Henrico
I just went to the website and ordered a copy. Once I've watched it, I will be more than happy to share with anyone who wants to watch it as well. It says on the site that a patient with ALS does not have to pay for it, for any that might be interested in having their own copy.

lovemydad

Reason
Loved one DX
Diagnosis
04/2009
Country
US
State
MD
City
Lusby
Wow - the trailer alone is moving and riveting. I cant wait to order my copy for my family and I to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.