Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
City
San Francisco
Hello guys . I’ve had a different thread but got closed . I was anxious and could t really explain my concerns well . Mentally wise I’m doing ok I take Zoloft and had counseling for anxiety and that’s calm me down .
However im concern about my symptoms because it somewhat points to ALS .

ive read the twitching before you post sticky . And I understand anxiety can cause twitches . I’m 34 now and where I was younger I would have twitches on my lip and eye lid and those weren’t concerning .
However at the moment I’m experiencing lightheadedness and weird head feeling when I move “ yeah I know not an als symptom “ however my neck feels very stiff for a month now and is it possible it’s due to weakening neck muscles that’s causing stiffness and making me lightheaded ?
now the twitches as I mentioned early . What concerns me is when I mean by twitches I’m. Or talking about one or a few twitches on my lip or eye lid few times a day . I’m talking about small tremor like twitches all over body . Usually feel them when I’m at rest . A few weeks ago it was all over body and still are however now seems to be on my calves and sometimes even toe and hand fingers and arms .
so in short summary it’s the fact that these are non stop twitches ! Feels like my left hand is getting weaker and my left calve seems to be the most active . Twitches throughout the day and my left calves gets sharp pain here and there .
I feel like it can be something neurologícal. Never in my life I’ve experienced hand twitches lol. A thing that’s concerning is I was starting at my calve waiting for twitches cause they only happen at rest and noticed it was twitching like once in a period of a few minutes but I didn’t feel it it was a silent twitch .
at this point I don’t even think anxiety causes those type of twitches . And my last question is . If this wasn’t ALS And something else . Is it possible it can evolve into ALS is whatever it is left untreated ?

Hi, your last thread was closed because we are not a place to work out health anxiety. You are talking about things you need to address with your counselor, as nothing the folk say here will reassure you- as evidenced by your last thread and your posting again despite being asked not to. This thread is also closed. Please speak with your doctor and counselor about your overwhelming concern about ALS specifically. This is not the place for you, as it only adds to your anxiety to continue to engage with the folk here despite showing no signs of ALS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back