Status
Not open for further replies.
HI

You're not wasting my time. My point was to make you stop and think about all the other things it COULD be. What tests did they do to rule out fibromyalgia?

How many limbs were EMGd?

Is there any clinical weakness noted by the doctors?

What did the NCV show? (It's part of the EMG--usually before)

Have they done a swallow study to see if there really are bulbar issues and not just perceived bulbar issues?

BTW--fibro is usually diagnosed by a Rheumy

HI

You're not wasting my time. My point was to make you stop and think about all the other things it COULD be. What tests did they do to rule out fibromyalgia?

How many limbs were EMGd?

Is there any clinical weakness noted by the doctors?

What did the NCV show? (It's part of the EMG--usually before)

Have they done a swallow study to see if there really are bulbar issues and not just perceived bulbar issues?

BTW--fibro is usually diagnosed by a Rheumy

Hello, and thank you. I really am still thinking of other things is could be. I'm trying to find balance with that.

I don't think they did anything specific to rule out Fibro. They did so many blood tests I couldn't keep track of them all, so I just assumed it may have been included with that. When I've brought it up to my PCP, DO, and Neuro they all shrugged it off.

No clinical weakness noted by doctors as of yet.

The Neuro who performed my EMG said nothing specific after the NVC, just said the EMG was "clean" at the end. The tests were performed on my right forearm and hand and my right leg.

My doctors haven't done know tests to determine if there are actual Bulbar issues, those symptoms of mine have been the ones that have ramped up as of late so I will be bringing that up when I see my doctor again on wednesday.

Fibro isn't a blood test. Clean EMG and neuro exams and you're STILL worried about ALS? Seriously? WHY? That's a rhetorical question. You're another one that is not going to believe anyone here. You've convinced yourself, and it becomes pointless to make you see reason. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back