Status
Not open for further replies.
Brenda, I believe credit card's that unsecured debt, that are not bank cards may be forgiven. Anyone aware of that.. Well they do tell us to go run up are credit card's with this diagnosed. do they not? I am just following doctor's order...:razz::razz::razz::razz:

I don't have a clue, but I think I will have my hubby make phone calls tomorrow!

Until I know, I won't even worry about it!:smile::smile::smile:

Well I've been playing phone tag all week w/ the Cleve. Clinic & leaving voice mails that no one returns then I find out that the person I'm leaving VOICE MAILS FOR ISN'T EVEN THERE! I think I have it straightened out though I don't even know where I'm going with this?I'm just getting flustered. Things have been going very smoothly up until this point the point that we need answers. I guess everything medically is going to be covered so that is a relief or is it. Is this what it comes down to. My son feels that he can no longer keep his job I think he may quit tonight he can bearly stand. We are letting him make his own way in this but we add as much guidance as we can. I think I am blabbering but I know you will listen so there! THANK ALL
Pidge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back