ALS Awareness Day meet with the legislators in Trenton, N.J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beebe

Distinguished member
Diagnosis
4/2006
Country
oce
State
new jersey
City
forked river
The Greater Philadelphia and Greater New York Chapters are sponsoring the first ALS Awareness Day on MARCH 29, 2007 at the Capitol Bldg. In Trenton, N.J. All Pals their families and caregivers are urged to go. You will meet with Legislators and educate them about ALS. Most State Legislators have never met anyone with ALS and do not understand the challenges you and your family face every day.
It is critical to make legislators understand the needs of the ALS community and encourage them to join our fight to defeat ALS.
Lunch is provided

Meet in room 103 Capitol Bldg., Trenton, N.J.
Appointment times scheduled as participants register CONTACT Jenny Ruth at
[email protected] or call: 215 643- 5434
Hope all our Pals in the area can join us. Jack is looking foward to it..
My Best to all, Beebe

Hi Beebe. This is a great thing your folks are doing. Be sure ot keep us informed of how it goes! Cindy

Hi Cindy

Hi Cindy, Thought there would be more responses. There are a lot of people on the Forum that are about the same distance from Trenton as we are. We think this is great too. So far about 10 family members are going. We are open for extra suggestions on what to bring up when we go. Have a good day. My Best to you, Beebe

Hi

Hi There, Thought I'd bring this this back to the front page. Hoping some of our PALS who are not far from Trenton could attend. Also, any input is greatly appreciated. My Best to all, Beebe

Hi Beebe. I am not sure why folks aren't responding either. Seems like such a good idea to me. Maybe you'll do better advertising locally? Good luck and keep us informed! Cindy

Hello Bebee, Just dropped a quick note to Jenny waiting for a reply. Do my best to be there and share my story. Let me know if I can help call me.

Donna:-D

Hi

Hi all, The Awareness Day has been postponed because our representatives can't be there. They are rescheduling.. VERY nice. HUH! I'm emailing our locals. Trying to get others around to do so too. Keep you updated. My Best to all, Beebe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back