Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Wisconsin
City
Oconto
My wife of 3 yrs. has ALS which is progressing rapidly. Her daughter thought I wasn't taking good enough care of her, got a temp. guardianship, and removed her from our home. She's restricted my ability to even see my wife, and now I have to fight her in court for guardianship. My wife is the love of my life, and doesn't deserve to be put thru this. Has anyone else experienced anything similar? Mike

Mike,

sorry, no, I haven't gone thru what you are, but you may want to check with your ALS clinic and speak to the social worker and explain your situation. Our clinic gave us the name of an attorney that will take on cases for PALS for free. Of course it is up to their discretion whether they will take the case.

where do you live?

Mike-Jimmercat's advice is the best on this topic. We've discussed family problems with PALS or CALS on other threads and the best advice seems to be to get the ALS clinic's socialworker involved. TGhey know what resourses are necessary and what are available. Good luck. Let us knwo how it works out. Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back