Alphagories- a word game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I - Icecream as in make fresh fruit icecream (there are some great coconut based vegan recipes that are so delish).

J- Junking out on Netflix and favorite tv shows.

K. Kaloha .... with 3 ounces cold milk, two rocks (ice) and a shot and a splash of Vodka.
Roll gently in a shaker, two small sipping straws.. White Russian

Maybe a second splash for good measure. :)

Last edited:
K. Kaloha .... with 3 ounces cold milk, two rocks (ice) and a shot and a splash of Vodka.
Roll gently in a shaker, two small sipping straws.. White Russian
Al, have you ever heard of an Alaskan/Norwegian Duck Fart?
Equal parts Kahlua, Baileys, Crown Royal served over ice. Delicious and a beautiful way to enjoy any kind of weather!!!!🍸;)

My wife likes White Russians.... occasionally I'll have one with her.

My occasional preferred is.... a in a rock glass two rocks (ice cubes) two fingers high of Jack Daniels
and a Dunhill Valverde cigar. Slow sippin'. Again, occasionally. Well... not too often now.
And.... maybe add another finger high as it goes along. :)

At Thanksgiving and Christmas morning I'll have a tall coffee with a shot and a splash of Baileys.
Well.... maybe two plashes. :)

Back to letters....

Sorry, I'm out of sequence. I'll leave "Q to someone else.
R - Road Trip - The first time I dropped my husband off at work, after buying our first car, he stood by the open door and told me to go home, and NOT go anywhere else. He must have seen the thought behind my eyes.

I had: a new car, full tank of gas, two credit cards., some cash and had a bath. I've always wanted to do that. Just go. Stop whenever some interesting tourist attraction appeared. Just enjoy the adventure. He's not like that. We arrive at our desired destination, see what we planned, then return home. Oh, well, perhaps I'll return as something that migrates - how about a STORK. Delivering babies would be interesting. ( If they weren't treated right I could return and do something mean:devilish:) OOps! Did I just say the latter out loud?. B

1572637956258.jpeg

T - taking photos. OK I know I do that every day, but wow I'd do it in a really relaxed what if I had some time off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back