Alphagories- a word game

Status
Not open for further replies.
P- Peace and Patience something that we all need to learn

Q - Quirky. Hey we have to be a little fun too 🤗

S - Sense of humour (which is needed to appreciate peoples quirks :ROFLMAO: )

T- Things actually working!
When things don’t work as intended, it can try my patience. But things working makes my heart sing.

U-understanding. Lots of people feel sorry for us but not so many understand. Especially FALS

U-understanding. Lots of people feel sorry for us but not so many understand. Especially FALS
The pool of support for FALS must be very small. I wish I understood better, Nikki. That’s got to be so hard, especially when people who may have been some of your biggest supporters are gone.

V - Vivacious, although not necessarily Vociferous, at least not all the time 😁

Y - You! As it was at the start of this segment, it remains at its end. I appreciate each of you for the person you are in spite of (or maybe because of) all you've had to go through! You make my heart and very soul sing!

Z - Zany - ok I've kind of harped on that topic haven't I with Quirky people with a sense of humour. Oh well if the shoe fits ...

Next topic (getting hard to think of topics and I'm sure it's ok if we overlap em) - a person out of history you would like to spend a day talking with. The letter can be their first name or surname.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back