Alphagories- a word game

Status
Not open for further replies.
V - Very hot chocolate? We are nearly to end of this category ....

X- eXtension cords. (I know, that's pushing it) We have an entire blue bin of them that we put away very tidily and wrapped perfectly. And the following year, they're in complete disarray again when it's time to take them out to put the Christmas lights up. I blame gremlins.

Fiona I don’t understand how the cords and light strings manage to do that.

Nikki come to my house, I think the gremlins come and tangle mine up too 🤔

Oh mine too. I just don’t understand how! 😀

Z - Zeal, Zest... a determination that regardless of what is presented to us, we'll rise and find the best that life has yet to grant us.

And that brings us to the next subject of this thread...

Those special, unique things that make your heart sing and causes the core/spirit of you to shine!

A - APPRECIATION...

An appreciation for each of you who participate and share your joys, struggles, challenges and successes with the rest of us. You truly give us reason to be here and to stand tall. THANK YOU!!

And that brings us to the next subject of this thread...

Those special, unique things that make your heart sing and causes the core/spirit of you to shine!
B.babies

I've got a new niece on the way, and a friend just got baby ducks. New life!

C- Cuddling I received the best hugs and cuddles from my youngest grandson today. Makes these days worthwhile

E- Evening light. When the sun hits the horizon and everything is washed in a warm light- this was the time my child found it easiest to speak to me about the things they did that day and the things they were contemplating. I will always associate this time of day with connection and a feeling that my child and I were insulated from the world a little bit.

F - Friendships. You can't buy them and you can't predict them. But when you find them, you realize how priceless true friendship can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back