Alphagories- a word game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duct Tape, of course. B.:cool:
After I wrote the above I looked it up. I was right!

· Breast Tape: How to Tape Your Boobs With Duct Tape - Promsie
promsie.com/tape-breasts-prom

Jul 26, 2018 · In this article, we will show you exactly how to tape up your boobs. Or As Kim Kardashian would tell us: My Red Carpet Cleavage Secret. There are a number of different tapes that you can use for this with some of them being easier on the skin than others. A lot of girls use duct tape or gaffer tape but it can be painful to remove.

Cut pieces of duct tape and stick them to the skin the following way: Start with the left breast and force it up, use the tape and stick it to the skin (it should be as long as to reach the right breast). Do more layers of this until you are sure it holds the skin. This technique will create also a very nice cleavage you will adore. "

For those wishing to try it, there are pictures. I wonder. Would their friends consider them "stuck up?:)" B

The wealth of information on this forum is incredible — definitely more than just ALS. I laughed so hard, I almost popped out my G-tube.

Now, back to Alphagories. Does someone have a submission for L?

L - Luge - as in ride on a luge or watch it.

Mumbly peg and log rolling are new ones for me. I had to look these up. Can't imagine being very successful in either one... LOL

N- Nordic skiing ( commonly known as cross country skiing).

P. Pickle ball, seems like a new favorite around here

R- Roller Skating
Rowing

Ok, trading Elfdom and bow and arrow for riding a dragon.
OMG they are marvellous!!!!!!!
I create this image a while back for a composite photo challenge ...
dragon.jpg

oh er um back to the game ...

U - Unicycling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back