Alphagories- a word game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked yams on translate. I didn’t even know one could eat them! !
New category : situations we love

...and Bach, Handel, Haydn, Chopin...

Karen, I was thinking of you today. Someone posted a funny little blurb online with a recording of some music- the source being the music notation painted on the bottom of a man in one of Hieronymous Bosch's paintings. For reference: Hieronymous Bosch's Butt Song

D- Dog walking. Particularly on the beach.

I miss my music so much....church bell choir :cry: 🎶

Walking with my dog on the beach has to be in my top three !

Man do I miss my music. I can’t even sing in tune anymore due to weakness of mouth/ palate muscles (yes I used to be able to sing in tune) let alone being completely unable to move my fingers over any instrument. Sucks!

But alas, I can walk the dog using my pwc. Jaime looks forward to her daily walk n rolls!

E- Exploring the US ! I think I've done 10-15 trips cross country.

does it taste anything close to marmite?
I would imagine so as that seems to also be a yeast extract, but I've not had it before ☺

G - gasbagging with friends. Note that is aussie slang for having a good old yarn. This means, yeah well a bit of hot air, but in the nicest way - just relaxing, kicking back and having a good one. I reckon our digression on this thread into pizza was a good example of gasbagging 🤗 🤭

I - Indulging in whatever is fun, interesting, or relaxing. Such as indulging in a good conversation or a game. Indulging in a massage with soft music is also rather delightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back