Alphagories- a word game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a NE thread going...

Kate you didn’t tell me the back story when we were out and you ordered that egg dish....

Sorry, even though I'm vegan that does not look appealing slathered on bread.
you don't 'slather' no no no, you apply a thin layer
on toast is great, and I like to use in cooking, they both have a salty flavour.
It can be compared to soya sauce really - you would never just take a swig of it, but when used in the right amount with the right things, it gives a rich flavour. (I love vegan and mostly cook vegan, but still eat a little egg and dairy as well.)

W - watermelon. I know most people will say, no that's a great food! I grew up in QLD where we had so much watermelon we would be given huge hunks of it and we would run around eating it and spitting seeds at each other and it would run all down our fronts. I reached a point where they just made me feel sick to smell them. Now I can eat a little in fruit salad, but I would never eat a slice alone.

I’m not a fan of watermelon either. Good pick!

That little Vegemite song was so funny I almost popped out my G tube laughing so hard (well not really, but I did get a great laugh from it). It reminded me of commercials from the 60’s.

It IS a commercial from the 60's! I remember dancing about singing with a vegemite sandwich in my hand as a child :LOL:
I love the girl eating with her parents, she looks like she is not enjoying it one bit.
But the baby at the end is a total crack up - my brother could eat it like that!

does it taste anything close to marmite?

Stuck there. So anything starting with z must be uneatable. Or else ?

Z- Slimy zucchini. Add it to the list of veggies that get gross if over cooked.

Btw, I like yams, but to each her own.

New category? Marie?

I Love yams!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back