Alone in a crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth, Frizzel:

I wish I had the physical energy to invest in a relationship, but I don't think I have. Nice to think that life still has opportunities to offer, however.

Omar:

I like the idea of a gym for ALS patients only!

No. No! we decided on another thread that it will be a world-class hotel in the tropics with all expenses paid by some huge philanthropist. :p Cindy

Wow, we would have lots of fun, maybe it would even be the cure for us Cindy, relaxing in the sun. So yes we wont only have an ALS Gym Vmd but also lots of more private facilities ;)

Omar

wanted! Pilanthropist

ALS forum site friends looking for someone who would send us all expenses paid to a resort for a week so we can relax, talk, meet and gain some ground in how to make a difference in the reasearch aspects of these MND's. If you are interest please notify moderators of this forum and if you would give 2 months notice so we can take time off work it would be much appreciated. Thank you!

HEY it's worth a try! Thanks whoever you are!

By the way, my name is pronownced..Fre zzzell. It's been my play name my whole life. Trying to keep a little fun in my life. ha ha!

Hey Frizzel - Some of us need more than a week. Do you think our wealthy new sugar daddy will pay for two? Cindy

Just tell me when to be at the airport.
AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back