• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Allen Lake is in heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
so sorry for your loss I will truly miss Allen .even though we had out a few times I learned a lot from him he will be in my thoughts always

Robin, I know there isn't anything I can say to ease your grief. Allen helped me behind the scenes in several small, but profound ways in my short time here. What a kind and generous soul. I will miss him.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Allen will be missed here so much.

RIP Allen

The sorrow behind your smile
Will last but a short brief while
Friends and family spur you on
With time a smile you’ll compile

God bless all the family

Robin, I posted on the other thread yesterday, found this one finally. Devastated.
Deep condolence to all family, and to the many forum friends who loved Allen, our trfogey.
Seems hard to go on.
Love
Sue

If anyone else deserves a sticky at the top--it would be Joel, AL, Richard and Allen. I know they are all up there running. We miss you!

Allen, thank you for your love and support. You held me up when I was down, you shook sense into me when I needed it. You saved me so often, picked up my broken pieces. This forum will never be the same without you. I just got home and thought you would be back with us, and now you are gone.

Robyn, that man loved you so much. You was his rock. Love to you.

Wow, I am so, so sorry about this. Such a wonderful man. We will truly miss him here. Prayers to you and your family. He had a lot of friends here and don't forget you do too. Prayers for you guys.

I am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

will be sadley missed , sorry for your family's loss

Robin & family~I am truly sorry for your loss. Thoughts & prayers to you and your family.

Allen was definately a straight shooter, ask a question & you will be sure to get the answer from Allen. Might not like the response as many don't especially in the "Do I Have" section :shock: but hey they will get over it. I always respected Allen & his straight forward responses even when he commented on one of my posts in a manner I at first didn't like. After I thought about it I saw his point of view. Always wanted to pm him and never took the time which is really sad on my part~sorry Trfogey!
I will miss all his witty comments!

>>>>HUGS<<<< to all!

RIP Allen! Prayers for your family! Too...Too many loses from this monster! Please someone find a cure!

Judy

Altought we had few fights, I did express my admiration for him and I will terribly miss his wit, logic and willingness to help. I would never think I will miss people that I never met, but I do. Rest in peace, TrFogey..without you and Al, this forum will never be the same.

Thoughts and prayers to Allen's family. His wit, quicksilver tongue and overall presence on this forum will be greatly missed.

Ruth

I just went back into the thread and read the obit. I had no idea he was so young, and so beautiful in those pictures. The way he wrote in the forum and in our PMs, I always thought of him as a mentor.

We are only three or four years apart. I guess age doesn't matter in these things. But still, it strikes home and makes me realise how much we are peers. I am of no doubt that he and I would have been good friends if we'd ever met in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back