alias

Status
Not open for further replies.
no that's all ready been said, lol I did not see that lol
hummmm.

Anthony, Gregory, Donald, Larry

He can't have 'Anthony'....That's my hubby's name! :smile: Waynewright!

Funny

That was funny but I think you Struck-out

There is always Orville and Wilbur.... of course this is not fair because I know it, but maybe I can't keep a secret.....:mrgreen:

Still pondering Zaphoon. .. hints would be good :)

Rose,

Remember the song about the boy named "Sue".

I'm number 5 out of 9 kids (I guess that means I'm suppose to suffer from "middle child syndrome"). From the oldest to the youngest, every other first name begins with "K". The oldest in the family is Keith, then Amanda, Kristine, Melinda then me.

Two big hints and now there is a wee, tiny picture of me to help.

Rose, this should be a dead giveaway for my name. If you do not get this, you fail cryptology-101.

If you guess correctly, I'll sign the next post following your answer with my real name.

Zaphoon

Rose....you really need to stop 'egging' us on. Not fair! :smile: Morgen Wright.

zaphoon

Ok, I assume that it starts with a 'k' but not sure about the 'sue' connection.

Zaphoon,

Is it kenny?

for Zaphoon, how about Kelly?

For Zaphoon, I think it needs to be a name commonly or frequently perceived as a girl's name? We used to love singing that song My Name is Sue! when I was a kid...Have met men named Tracey, Shirley, Lesley and Robin (all names that I think of as girl's names even though I know they can be both). Hope I am interpreting clue correctly...

Zaphoon- My guess is either Kelly or Kim.

One of my best friends husbands name is Kim!

~Cindy

Darn, I bet it is Kim... I couldn't for the life of me remember the "girls" k name that men share....Good guess Cindy-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back