alias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Dan? Dang!

Okay, I was searching through the Wright State faculty roster in the nueroscience department. The guy DOES look like you. (to me anyway) If you work there you probably know who I'm talking about.

So, the game continues...

(But at least I flushed him out of hiding. We now know he's listening!)

-Tom

Last edited:
LOL . He is spying. lol Was I not even close? lol. Thought I had it.

Sorry again Tmaster. I'm not a faculty member of Wright State. I am originally from that area (that is the reason for Wright . . . so you have Robert . . . aka Planninguy to thank for that).

I'm still trying to get over Al's "nerd" comment, though. :lol::lol::lol:

Hey, it wouldn't be "Dan", it would be "Daniel". Wright doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that would go for anything outside of "right".

Zaphoon

LOL that was cute Zaphoon.

Ok lets try Shawn or Eric, lol how about Justin, that's my sons name btw. lol

write

I know one of your names but will not disclose, but the nerd thing is kind of cool, my 25 year old IT son thinks of it as a great thing being known as a nerd or geek, he does like geek better because he says thats someone who loves being a nerd and it brings him in 50k a year at 25 not a bad title for that kind of money. You are quit the popular guy on here it makes me feel special when you answer my endless health questions. thanks

Nerd can be a term of endearment wright. I will disqualify myself from this discussion as I did some detective work on my own and found the answer. The truth is out there! Not quite an X File but a W file. LOL

AL.

Damn Al- you must be a good detective. Give us a hint! LOL

My next guess is
Tom

After noticing a clue in another thread, I'm guessing he was born sometime in the late 60's. According to the Social Security Admin, the top 20 names for the 60's are:

1). Michael 11). Steven
2). David 12). Joseph
3). John 13). Timothy
4). James 14). Kevin
5). Robert 15). Scott
6). Mark 16). Brian
7). William 17). Charles
8). Richard 18). Paul
9). Thomas 19). Daniel
10). Jeffrey 20). Christopher

I vote for Michael and not cause it's #1. It just seems 'wright'. Of course, he might be named after his beloved Uncle Herbert :lol:

Those happy faces with sun glasses are there randomly. When I go to edit, they aren't there to remove. Just thought I'd mention that..

Those happy faces with sun glasses are there randomly. When I go to edit, they aren't there to remove. Just thought I'd mention that..

Its when you enter the #8... you can click on "disable smiles in text" (offered as additional options when you post....

I vote for the name John. This is all so hilarious. Thank God for laughter.

Rose: Thanks for the tip.. I'll remember that ;)

I'm simply going to sit back and keep watching this thing as it unfolds. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back