- Feb 25, 2019
My Bipap machine connects with the myAir app. It gave me a warning this morning that my nightly apnea episodes were up. They are running about 8-11 per night this month where in February they we’re about 5 and January about 3. The app told me to contact my provider but he’s one of two pulmonologists/ intensivists in our hospital and I know he’s super busy with the cases of Covid-19 in the area. I only use bipap at night. I have been waking up more than usual though. But do you think it’s ok to wait until things calm down with CV? My last PFTs showed 62% function. I’m not too educated on pulmonary tests. I have an appointment around the first of May with him. I don’t want to ignore something but I don’t want to be a pansy about things either. Ideas?