Al wants a HUMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
... okay Carol, now that we know what your Hummer has in it... and I'm pretty sure I know what Al's Hummer has in it... Did you get the Hemi in the Durango? If so... that will get you to Toronto in a real hurry!

CHeers

T.

Hey Ted,

No hemi in the Durango. But, I almost bought a Magnum, and that has the hemi. Wow, does that thing fly too. I was down my driveway like a bat out of hell. 0-60 in 3. My hair was standing straight up, and I barley touched the gas pedal. Nice though, but a bit too much power for me. I like the suv better. It is big, but I still take the kids everywhere yet and going back and forth to the trailer with the dogs and all the stuff we take with us warrants the space. I am used to driving a Firebird, so speed is something that I like! Henry was a big Dodge man, all his trucks were Dodges and well, it is just something that he inbred into me. ha... Yes, I could get to To, really quick, will have to look into it. Take care, how is everyone in your family doing? Enjoying the summer I hope, will talk soon.

Love, Carol

... I can barely manage to get everything together in my pickup truck to get to the cottage... and I only have one dog! The girls are all over the place this summer... Montreal, Kingston and China... but should be back around the 20th... just in time to go back to school.
Glad your liking your new wheels.... we'll see you when you get here.

Cheers

T.

You all are too funny! Carol - that drink sounds great, I'll have to try it. Sounds like a perfect HOT, Friday evening drink....sit on the porch and sip away!

I definitely think we should get the men holding the ladder, next time I'll be wearing a skirt when I offer to to the work at the top!

As for the truck discussion, Nate has turned me on to trucks too. I drove a Dakota for awhile and we're hoping to get something big (to pull a trailer) soon.

As it turns out, his foot was not broken. He has an accessory navicular which is a naturally funny looking bone on his foot. Anyone that is not an expert might assume it was broken (the x-ray sure looked aweful). He just has to keep it in a walking caste to let the tendons heal. This, he seems to be doing better.

Thanks guys for all the laughs! -me-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back