Al, did cut me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
need help

Hi Al, this is Shane the Pain in SD CA, i just signed up and am trying to post a query about some of my symptoms, they are: once i get up in the morning i become naucious (sp?) making it difficult to eat, late afternoon i'm okay. i also experience tons of clear snot in the morning and excess siliva. i have recently stopped taking rilutek and have cut back on my lithium to one dose 150 mg/day. i also cannot post, which is why i'm writting you. thanks, Shane

Stu , you have access to everything now but sometimes our software will kick a link or email address into the moderated pool. As Cindy said, we try to check it every few hours. Even some long time members get put in there. Inconvenient? Necessary? Yes.
AL.

Al, HELP!

I sign on. It shows that I'm signed on. Then, when I try to post or access members list, I am told I am not signed on. I cannot use the site. Can you please help?

Stu

David did some updates today but they should not have affected anyone like that. I'll check into it.
AL.

Everything looked Ok from my side Stu. Let me kknow if it's still broke.
AL.

Your post worked so everything else should.
AL.

Forward From Stu

HI Al - Stu Millheiser wanted me to post this for him..

Al,

As of now, I cannot use the forum for anything. Can't get my mail, can't post, can't access members list... etc. My main concern is the unanswered mail. Please help.

Stu

THanks Sharonca

Stu,
I feel so bad that you are having such a challenging time reaching out to people. You seriously have so much to offer our families. Please be patient...I am sure the moderators are working like crazy to fix this situation. Fondly, KR

Ask him to try again. I reset his listing. Hope that works.
AL.

I can see you're online right now Stu. You are in so should be able to get everything. I sent a PM at about 107.
AL.

Stu

Stu, You need anything, Call me.

Lorie

Lorie,

You just take care of Tim!
(Unless you have a spare million or so lying around that you wish to donate)

I'm thinking of you guys and still hoping Tim can put that van to use.

Stu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back