Al, did cut me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stu , you have access to everything now but sometimes our software will kick a link or email address into the moderated pool. As Cindy said, we try to check it every few hours. Even some long time members get put in there. Inconvenient? Necessary? Yes.
AL.

Thank you, Stu

Stu, I would like to Thank You for what you are doing for Tim and my Family. You will never know how much this means to us and how greatful we are. I sent this to you in an E-Mail. I wanted other people to know you are a man of his word.

Thanks again,

Lorie

Thank You Stu and Guardian Angels for ALS

Thank You Stu and Guardian Angels for ALS . Stu called me Friday evening. He has a Van ready for Tim that will be coming from Texas to Alabama. I could never tell Stu enough how Grateful and Thankful we are. We have to push and pull on Tim like a piece of meat when HAVING to take him to the Doctor. Which is the only place we can get him to. When we get the VAN the first thing he want's to do is come to my home again. And we can take him anywhere he wants to go in his power chair and VAN.

Thank you Stu for giving back some of Tim's Freedom and Independence to him. He never gets to get out of my Mom's house. Now we can LIVE!

And for having one less worry on me. A BIG one!

PS. I will help Stu anyway I can. I think this THREAD needs to be in a better area of the Forum. To be read more often.

Lorie:-D

Hi Lorie. I moved the thread up here because maybe some of us can gain some hope from Stu.
AL.

Thanks Al

Stu, is for real. We are going to talk Monday about getting the Van here. I am going to work with him on his Foundation as much as I can do.

I will keep you guys updated!

Lorie

Thank God for people like Stu. I wish there were more like him that were willing to help those of us in this battle.
God bless you Stu.

Who is this Stu guy and what exactly does he do for people with ALS ?

Stu is a man who comes out of the blue and helps PALS with anything they are having trouble with getting through the normal channels of insurance or ALS orgs loan closets, etc.

I posted once on LWALS (Yahoo group Living with ALS) that I was upset about not being able to get a patient lift for my sister because of the usual gaggle.

Stu pm'd (emailed me) from the LWALS site asking if we would let him help get the lift.

He's a real honest to goodness good samaritin who is simply looking for a way to do what he did for us in the LWALS forum, here.

Pat H

Stu

Stu is an Honest man of his word. He E-Mailed me tonight about Tim's van. I will help him in any way that I can contribute to ALS Patients and their Caregivers.

Lorie

Good to see you today

:)
Stu , you have access to everything now but sometimes our software will kick a link or email address into the moderated pool. As Cindy said, we try to check it every few hours. Even some long time members get put in there. Inconvenient? Necessary? Yes.
AL.

Lorie,
So glad to here you are getting a van for your brother.
Peggy Alexander

Thanks Sharonca

Thank you all for the kind words. You have no idea the boost it gives me. However, I could never have gotten Lori the van if not for our volunteer, Sharonca. She deserves so much credit for all of her help.

If we stumble upon a Porsche, its mine!

Stu

LOL, Stu- You deserve it! Cindy

I agree Stu

Thank you Sharon. You are an Angel too! Stu and Sharon are having Tim's Van shipped to us next week. I could never say Thank you enough.

Stu, Give me something to do to earn this. How is the Web Site going?

So Grateful in Alabama,

Lorie

PS-Stu, I couldn't afford the Insurance on the Porsche and the Van and my other Vehicles! I would not not how to feel driving something like that anyway. lol

Wouldn't it be fun to find more vans for donation? The van for Lori and Tim came from Tom - offered for donation on this site. Thank you Tom.

Sharonca

Sharon

We can work on that! There ares some people with BIG Hearts!

Thanks Again, (thank you is not enough).

Lorie

Tim's Van

This morning I received the VAN that Stu give to Tim. He was do happy when I told him about it today. I told Stu on the phone that when I was telling Tim about it. He was tring to say Thank you. I asked him if he was tring to say it for me to tell Stu and Sharon Thank you. He nodded his head yes.

I don't know if Thank you is the right words. Or if there is a WORD to describe how I feel. Stu, You are AWESOME! And Sharon toooooo!

Lorie:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back