CALS
Country
SGP
State
SG
City
SG
Hello,

My mum has been having a few pressure sores, despite many measures we had taken. She's lying in her bed more than sitting on her chair now, so I thought of getting her an air mattress to lay over her hospital bed mattress.

I've seen quite a few models sold locally, but the price range from SGD$250 - SGD$900. The salesperson has not been friendly nor helpful, so I thought I'll ask in here what I should look out for in an air mattress?

Because it comes with a pump, the warranty for it is typically 3 months. Is that sufficient? I know one that comes with 6 months warranty, but that's the maximum I've seen. I never knew that the warranty periods are so short.

Thank you. :)

Regards,
Wan

Dear Wan,
My alternating air mattress has been turned on now for nearly a year and a half. If you don't have sharp objects on it or smoke, it should be fine. My pump hasn't been replaced, either.

Hello,

Thank you for letting me know. I've decided to go buy a lower end mattress since they all looks almost the same to me. I understand the higher end ones have more functions, but I think as long as they can provide some relief, that should do the job. :)

Take care,
Wan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back