07/2013
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
...and definitely not alone.

His real name was Rob, He went home to our Lord January 7.

Thank you to all he called "friend". Please know he received much comfort on these forums. Reading through his messages, I can see he kept the Mods busy here (lol). He was the same in real life - full of fun and mischief, bigger than life, and a giant PITA. He leaves behind 3 boys who miss him deeply. If you are the praying kind, please keep us all in your prayers. We are going to have a tough time without him.

Blessings to you all,
Susan (Rob's wife)

Susan, my sincerest condolences. I counted Rob a friend and had many interesting conversations with him and his wit.

I'm so glad I was checking up on him today and you got the pm so that you could let us know.

I hope you and your boys find peace with losing him soon, it's not an easy path.

He will be sorely missed, but he has won his fight and is free of the monster.

So sorry, Susan. Losing ones spouse is horrific- but for him, he is free of this monster now. My prayers to you and your family.

I am so very sorry. Peace and comfort to you and your family. We will miss him but rejoice in his freedom

My sincerest condolences, Susan. Rob will be missed here, but your loss is the greatest. He is at peace--I hope you are able to share in it.

My prayers are with you and your family, may Rob be a peace now.

So very sorry for your loss. I pray for peace and comfort for your family.

I admired Rob's faith, I'm sure the gates swung open. So sorry for your loss.

I'm glad for his release from this earth and the peace he is surely feeling. I'm sorry for the sadness you and your sons are feeling. God bless you all!

RIP......Rob!
I noticed his absence of participation on this forum over the last few months.....now I know why.
Susan......your eulogy of Rob's passing was just plain fun, I am betting that he got a chuckle from it.
I particularly enjoyed Rob's sense of humor, a commodity rarely found here. His polls were hilarious and showed his mischievous nature.

Attachments

• 10403655_887266617964597_6927669284941319240_n.jpg
    10403655_887266617964597_6927669284941319240_n.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 376
My heartfelt condolences to you Susan. I pray the Lord will overflow you with grace, peace, and comfort.

Im so sorry. I felt I came to know Rob a little, and will miss him greatly. Perhaps he, Alex, many others and I can have a conversation about all this in a while.
I'm glad you and your family have fond memories to help you through this time.

I am sorry Susan for your loss and for your sons. I have a 12 yr old and I know how hard this disease is on kids. I will say a prayer for you and your boys. I hope at some point, your family can find comfort that he isn't having to deal with this horrible disease any longer.

Susan, Rob will definitely be missed and was so fortunate to have you and the boys by his side. Much peace and strength to each of you in the days ahead.

--Laurie

I'm so sorry for your loss, Susan. I'll pray that your whole family finds strength and peace going forward. He has freedom now. Blessings. Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back