Reason
Other
Country
UK
State
Hampshire
City
Portsmouth
Hello, I would first like to apologise for making this post. I do not Believe i suffer from anxiety but who knows, the body is a element of tricks, however let me start my post.

it started a month ago, when I felt my right leg was wonky and felt weak. It has now passed to my left arm where i Think im starting to see some muscle wasting. I'm feeling twitches, localised to my right arm, right foot, left butt cheeck and left/right leg. which kind of isnt localised but i have bodywide twitches, but this is where i experience to most. especially in my right arm..

Are there any reasons for me to be concerned about this? And if you dont suspect it to be als, what do you Think? Im really starting to worry INSANELY about my left arm and the twitches. I also feel my left arm getting way more tired faster than my right. thank you for your responses in beforehand.

Are you sure though? im getting a lot of localized twitching, and im feeling numb in localized places like my left under-arm, should i worry about any other diseases? Im praying every day for this to be nothing,. Just looking for consolation

TIMU, I think the folks here would not choose to reply unless they were sure.

This forum is not like others- the people here provide advice/info and then those who are seeking answers must move on to visit with their doctors to get any other general health questions answered. It is not a place for those with ALS to be asked to provide emotional support or console those who are struggling with anxiety about having a disease they do not have.

Please read the link Karen kindly provided you. It does answer the questions you have asked and addresses the issues you have reported. If you have any further questions, visit with a doctor, as this forum is for those with ALS and their caregivers and fortunately for you, this is not your issue.

best wishes

Im truly sorry, I've been worrying soo much. I'm praying each day. Man now im feeling guilty. I wish for the admins remove this post, I do not deserve your thoughts to be honest. Please, forgive me.

Don’t think anyone can assist in your diagnosis with the information you gave. But, since you are obviously thinking you see symptoms, go to a physician. I could see some muscle wasting a couple of years ago, but chalked it up to age (77 next month). Also tired more when walking and stumbled a little which could have been age. Numbness in feet from neuropathy was beginning to move higher. My PCP said nothing at my annual visits. In retrospect had I been diagnosed 2 years ago instead of 1 month ago my life would not have been as good as it was. Don’t worry about reaching out to others if you are worrying and wondering. We need to assist each other the best we can until a definitive diagnosis is received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back