Diagnosis
11/2015
Country
US
State
Over the rainbow
City
Somewhere
Is anyone planning to attend the ALS Advocacy Conference in Washington,D.C.?
May 8-11

Grace, this will, hopefully, be our third year. I'm waiting to hear if we got an accessible room in the JW Mariott. Last year we were down the street and relied on the buses to get back and forth--something I really don't want to face this year. We're going through a period of progression right now that I'm praying slows down...

Will you be there? We'd love to meet up with any forum members who do make it.

Becky

Becky,
Yes I am planning to attend. My ALSA director contacted me yesterday about all of the details. I'm excited and looking forward to it! Hopefully we could plan a time to meet up.

We are planning on being there. I signed us up on Monday. As with Becky I'm waiting to hear if we have a room at the Marriott. I hope to get to meet you, and Becky, and anyone else who is going!

Hey Becky& Mary& grace, Beth and I would like to attend this conference also, can you give us any suggestions on time lines and where to book a room? We would love to see ya all again. Love chally

Oh, it would be lovely to see everyone!

Chally, call soon. Those rooms go at the JW go quickly.

http://www.alsa.org/advocacy/advocacy-day/Hey Chally - we will love seeing you and Beth again, and meeting Becky and Matt and Grace! I put the link at the beginning of this message to register. As Becky says room fill up quick.

This looks great! I'm very excited to go.

Fpm3, I hope our numbers continue to grow and that we can all get together!

Fpm3, I hope our numbers continue to grow and that we can all get together!
Agreed, Nuts. I just registered and looking forward to the conference.

Frank.

We are registered and looking for a Ada room. Woman named Mary is helping. Be good to see ya all love ya chally

Ohhhh Chally, this will be a party!!

It is a great trip...we signed up, but can't afford the hotels...lucky a friend is having an elevator put into their home and we can stay there and take Metro...not ideal, but no dough, but worth the extra steps

Doug

It sounds like we will have a big group!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back