Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your feedback Tracy

Shiftkicker, I'm disappointed you censored my post because one member was offended that I wanted to post a photo. There are other PALS, CALS here who've been answering my questions and helping.

It's sad to see you suppress what you disagree with instead of simply ignoring it and letting other members who want to help engage.

BB,

No one here wants to see a picture of your feet, or anyone else's for that matter, as it does nothing to provide information. You were asked not to post the pic, yet you did anyway. That's not respectful of what has been asked of you.

No pictures of feet, hands, legs and especially tongues, from anyone on the DIHALS, please!

Pictures really don’t tell us much. Often what is perceived as atrophy is really just a normal variant.

There is no substitute for an exam from a physician where they can not only look, but also feel and test strength as well as observe function.

So please, no pictures here.

Just a clarification -- while the mods don't always rush to delete the photos that DIHALS posters upload, as we try to err on the side of inclusion, that does not mean that those photos are helpful.

In fact, I cannot remember the last time any such photo helped us help anyone. But our kind members spend precious time opening them out of goodwill.

So, please don't post your body part pics. If you have something you want seen by a medical professional, visit one.

Best,
Laurie

Your PCP and MAYO neurology said they saw atrophy in your feet. No one here seeing a picture of your feet would contradict these doctors.

Thanks for your feedback.

If anyone read my story and can relate to their own story, whether it was ALS or a differential diagnosis. Please send me a PM.

You can also find a photo of the atrophy I mention in this thread in my album on my profile page. Please ignore my profile if you find photos unhelpful.

:)

Your insistance on having people with als and their loved ones watch the photos of your feet after you have been told in all tones possible not to and it’ s useless is rude.
Bless your heart , bum
Show your feet to a doctor

I’m not insisting. It’s there if one relates to my struggle and would like to reach out to me. I’d appreciate it.
Au revoir, MarieLaure

OK, BB.

I'm the not so warm and caring Moderator. But the truth is, I no longer have the capacity to suffer fools gladly.

And that means you.

You've now ignored a Mod's direction to not post useless photos.

You also DO NOT have ALS, which means you're wasting time that should be spent on people who deserve it.

Unlike you.

I am locking this useless thread.

Post again WITHOUT a diagnosis, or probable diagnosis, of ALS from a Neuro visit and you'll be banned from this Forum.

I sincerely wish you luck in your quest for an answer, but take it elsewhere, please. :)

One final hint: pissing off Mods or Admins seldom works in your advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back