Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry that the others on the site, who have taken the time to answer your questions, were not up to your standards. Laurie (as always), has provided excellent advice but so have others to your thread.

To completely dismiss their advice as lacking meaningful value is terribly rude. You have, on three different occasions, been quite rude to the members here. I'm not sure what you're seeking, but respect to all members is a must. I'm not sure you understand this.

You don't have ALS/MND yet your continuous questions have been answered patiently. However, there does come a point when asking the same questions, over and over, gets tiring and takes time away from other posters who may have questions, as well from their own health or the health of their loved ones.

Just to clarify, Repatha is not a statin. It is a new class of cholestorol drug \

I retract my remark and hope you all find peace!

Last edited:
you have a serious problem, and it has zero to do with ALS.

I retract my remark and hope you all find peace.

Last edited:
Dear Tax,

You've been given more slack than you deserve. So sorry to have proven your point.

This isn't a chat forum, it's to assist those with ALS, which you've repeatedly been told no about.

Feel free to come back AFTER you've seen your doctors. But don't start another "personal blog" as you've done here.

Good luck with your appointments!

Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back