Ads Are Getting Annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hardest part is getting my gaze to hit that tiny blue arrow then it's just clicking on ad is hiding content. It is on every page. I don't remember it being like this until just last month.

And what's with the unmoving blank blue banner covering the top third of the page? Bad enough that every 2 or 3 posts are broken up with adds making it hard to read, but now we have to peer through a narrow slit. It does this on Firefox and Chrome. Ad blocker is currently disabled. Frankly, I am very disappointed with this site since the changes.

I'm using chrome. I don't see any ads at all and each page loads really nicely, very easy to see and navigate. I think my device (surface pro) runs some kind of program that automatically blocks the ads. Have you looked at ad blocking software for your device?

Don't forget, you can block scripts for this site only, or others that are irksome. For example, for Chrome and Brave users, type chrome://settings/content/javascript in your address bar and add [*.]alsforums.com to sites that block Javascript. For other browsers, find your Javascript settings. That should help with the issues mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back