Diagnosis
12/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
Would you please provide a list of the current administrators ?

To the best of my knowledge David is the only admin.
Mods are Tokahfang, Ottawa Girl and me. As you know Elaine is having a tough time so please do not contact her with forum questions at this point in time. Beky and I can approve, edit or delete posts as necessary and ban troublemakers. We can not do anything about website issues. The only way I have to contact David myself is pm which is open to all but newest members. He is very busy and he often can't answer quickly but if you have concerns that is the only way I personally know to go.

Thank you, this would be good for all to know

Are some ôf my posts being removed ' fałling under the category: too controversial?
If so, would you please let me know....thanks

>Are some ôf my posts being removed ' fałling under the category: too controversial? If so, would you please let me know....thanks

are you refreshing your page? the forum has some recent page problems ...

So that is a yes?
Pretty subjective, no?

To the best of my knowledge you have not been edited Gerry. As Max said there is a huge issue with the threads not loading correctly. Generally when I edit a regular member I message them The newbies I don't until they prove to be genuine. If I have failed to message one of you sorry. A little overwhelmed just now with my own issues

>A little overwhelmed just now with my own issues

How are you holding up, Nikki? Anything we can do to help? Did you see Trickett's tv broadcast?

Thanks Max. I am ok. Just after having been very stable up through my recent neuro visits have had a sudden increase in symptoms for no explicable reason other than ALS does its own thing. Waiting for a call for a follow up visit to check it out.
Just feeling sorry for myself and very tired!

We're here for you Nikki. Praying

It seems when the forum is having issues, any posts written in a certain time period before or after those issues ( server problems it seems ), diseappear.

I have had several posts gone to moderation and never appear after that, and I wrote nothing controversial, so I doubt it has to do with them not being approved.

>Just feeling sorry for myself

:) Nikki, I can't possibly guess why ... Just hang in there and tomorrow will be different ...

http://youtu.be/3kzeCjluvxU

Thanks Dalvin and Max!

Thinking of you right now Nikki. The hard day's are SO hard and I hate to think you're having one. Hope it helps to have all our warm thoughts.

Thank you Azgirl. Today will be a good day for all of us I hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back