Completed Add "new posts" button to header for logged in users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kay said she really likes it.

Why do you have to scroll if you just hit reply when you are reading the post? One thing that brings in, that adds work, is the automatic fully quoted text of the post, though, which you have to erase. Any way to disable that for everyone?

I don't get automatic quoted text?

If you hit reply in the message box of the poster it does not do not do it? If you just scroll to the empty box it won’t. The reply next to the like button

I think I see what you mean Nikki - I guess I always used the empty reply box, unless I highlight a little text to use to quote for context. Funny what seems obvious or logical to one is different for another :D

I always use the empty box too. I only noticed the reply button and experimented when Laurie mentioned it. I eish there was a quick erase button. I like that you can’t accidentally lose a post now but not so fond of having to erase manually when I change my mind or want to start over. Guess we can’t have it both ways!

Why do you have to scroll if you just hit reply when you are reading the post? One thing that brings in, that adds work, is the automatic fully quoted text of the post, though, which you have to erase. Any way to disable that for everyone?

If you hit reply the quoted text is automatic. If you don't want to "reply" you can just scroll down and type into the empty box instead.

I like the new green buttons too. Thank you David.

Oh good, glad it's helpful.

I always use the empty box because before replying I like to read what everyone contributed to a thread so I don't just repeat what someone said in a reply further down :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back