Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
Although certainly not a cure my weekly session gives me some serinity and a chance to clear my mind.

This journey to the bury hole interesting as it is tends to wear a person out a little R&R of the mind helps recharge all systems.

Lov yaall
Chally

Attachments

KarenNWendyn

Forum Supporter
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
07/2017
Country
US
State
OR
The needles are one thing, but your placement symmetrically under the fan makes you look ever so Eastern.

affected

Guru status reached
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
OZ
State
home
it's all in the chillie for sure :lol:

KimT

Forum Supporter
Extremely helpful member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
South
Ok, I have a confession. After my car accident I had some pretty bad pain. Traditional treatment didn't seem to help. I went for some acupuncture and, after the first several treatments, I was convinced that I could do it myself. I found a way to "obtain" the needles and actually used them on myself and a friend. My friend swore they helped his depression and anxiety. I do know they helped migraines for me. My problem is that I could never relax during a session. I had to learn self hypnosis in order to get into that zone. For someone who couldn't sit still more than several seconds, it took lots of practice and frustration but I finally did it. Far from nirvana but much better than in perpetual motion. I've started practicing it again because I know I'll need it.

Chally, your positive attitude never ceases to amaze me. I've learned a lot about perspective from you.

beauty4everyone

Distinguished member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
04/2018
Country
US
State
The photo makes me imagine you sitting on a mountain top, surrounded by soft, misty clouds, meditating to the sound of temple bells. It evokes a feeling of calmness. It's great.
May today bring peace to your heart. Blessings, B.

Attachments

Narrowminded

Very helpful member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
PA
Chally you look great! Love your attitude.

Hugs

affected

Guru status reached
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
OZ
State
home
way to go Chally :)