Diagnosis
08/2022
Country
US
State
NJ
City
Livingston
I am planning on getting, Tom, my PALS out and about more. In NJ we can have winter days in the 40s 50s with low wind.
I found this website
accessiblenature
info dot com
I will try the Delaware Water Gap first. We also have The Great Swamp that has boardwalk trails nearby. But i will call first to see if they are clear of leaves.
Tom is watching Mysteries of the Museums that is an interesting history show...but we need to get out. :)

YAY for going out! We are at a point in his progression where my PALS is less motivated to go places. I find it hard to balance encouraging and letting him have 100% control over something in this awful disease. Does that make sense?

PS I just stumbled upon candlelight concerts...see if they have them in Livingston. They are accessible. Unfortunately,
the one closest to us was sold out, but they look like a great experience.

I had booked 2 shows back in September. One is the musical Scrooge 12/4. And the other is Irish Tenors 12/8. I have to call both venues and discuss wheelchair access and our seats. I did get isle seats, but when everyone in the row decides to get up.....

Most venues of significant size have designated wheelchair seating, often in the very front and to the side. You should not have to be in a regular seat. But call soon because the wheelchair spaces can sell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back