Access Unlimited Multi-Lift

Hi Roller, you are correct, we did talk back then and I do still have the base and will sell it to you at a discount, since we spoke I have moved and changed my phone so I no longer have your contact info....will you as the mods to forward it? They are really good abut this...meanwhile I will pull out the paper work and get you a good price.

Just checking to see if you saw my last post..

I’m interested in the multi-lift as well. Is it still available?

Bossman, yes it is still available...admin will you please put us in communication...you have my permission to give out my info..Bossman we should talk on the phone...

Hi magic79 - I'm not sure how this works and I do apologize if I'm "jumping the queue". I'm interested in the multilift and wondering what car you had it fitted for? if it can be used on any car of if I need a specific adapter? etc. My husband needs assistance beyond just me at this point and I think this system could be of great benefit to him and I.

The Multi Lift is universal, but does require a bracket for each model car, they call it a speedy bar. Access Unlimited will sell them separately.

Hello Caroline, the speedy bar I have fits a buick park avenue. There are more details that need to be discussed about this system and I would be glad to talk with you by phone or email. Ask the mods to put us in communication off the forums and we can talk. I still have the complete system available.

Magic 79. Do you still have the wall mount and extension for sale? I have a multi lift but need to install attachments in an rv.

This is exactly what I’m looking for. Do you possibly still have it available?

Yes, this is still available and I am a motivated seller. I need to move out of state in the near future, and I would like to sell this quickly.
Contact me here or ask the mods to give you my email or phone #

I am trying to keep it as a complete unit, but if it breaks up I will get back to you

Hi, I am interested in multilift for the car only to transfer my mother in law between the passenger seat and the wheelchair.
Does the car adapter and the lift still work? How often did you use it? Do you have the sling? Is it battery powered? How much are you looking to be paid for the lift, sling, and the car adapter? Thanks. John

I have an Access Unlimited Multilift system for sale. We originally got it for our RV, but my wife became too ill to travel and it was never used. The car adapter I have is for a jeep cherokee, but Access Unlimited sells them separately for any car. I'd be happy to answer any questions about it.

Do you have the Easy Base?

Back