Country
CA
State
ON
City
belle river
Hi -
Happy New Year everyone.
Wanted to see if anyone had and was looking to sell a multi-lift from Access Unlimited.
Have been eyeing them for a while, but new are cost prohibitive.
Much appreciated,
Mary

Hi Mary, I do have a complete set of all accessories for the multilift. wall mounts, car adapter, and easy base to make it like a hoyer lift.
I bought the entire set in August of 2021, and since that time my wife has passed so I am going to sell all if you are interested let me know
I am willing to talk with anyone about this lift system

I have a multi lift setup available. I used it both in an RV and in the house. I have the pole mount that I used in the RV. The multi lift is the only lift with lift range to go from a wheel chair at ground level, thru a 24” RV door and to a seat in the RV. With three extensions it could swing almost 360 degrees. In the house I fabricated several mounts in different rooms, each designed to attach to three studs with screws. When they were removed, a little caulk and paint hid the holes. Email <removed; will send to OP> for more details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still have the system for sale?

Yes and I am now in the DFW area.

Also Do you have a truck adapter? And thanks for responding - I'm in Plano

I do not have a truck adapter, just the hoist, sling, three extensions, manual and the RV mount. It was much better for me to fabricate house mounts specifically for each location so they matched the stud locations. The same can be done for a truck mount. My son is a tech at Mobility Works and may be able to help. I am in Wylie, so very close to you.

I still have my system available also. Located in San Diego area

Hi Magic79,

Would you be interested in selling the easybase separately

I am open to selling the easy base...do you already have the lift?
Contact me and we can talk

In all fairness to you, I need to tell you I have started a paid ad campaign to sell the complete system, but I have not started talks with anyone at this time. My situation is that I need to move within 60 days, and I really do not want to put the system into storage, so I am a motivated seller.

hi Magic79, I know there are rules around sharing contact info but I can't remember what they are. I'm going to try sharing my email, the mods will either allow it... or not. They may give it to you directly without posting it, that would be really nice of them :). mod note email shared. Magic look for a message icon is near the top right

I am just updating this thread, my lift system is still available and I am an anxious seller;)

I am interested in a used multi-lift for my wife. Please call or text me at <contact info sent to seller>.Thanks. Dale

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Magic79,
I spoke with you in March about the base, I thought you were going to check on shipping cost and get back with me, i must have misunderstood. Anyway, do you still have the base?

Back