Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
FL
City
NEWBERRY
My husband had MS. He passed just two months after we purchased this lift system from ACCESS UNLIMITED for $8,250. Will sell for $6,000.
You will receive 1 Wall Mount Unit, 1 portable Multi-Lift Arm, 2 slings, and 1 Auto Package that fits 2011-17 Chrysler Town and Country for front right seat transfer. Other van mounts can be purchased from Access Unlimited as well. Or, I will sell the just the Wall Mount (for lift into bed) and Multi Lift Arm for $4,800.
The special thing about this system is that the 1 portable Multi Lift Arm can be adapted/mounted to do multiple lifts:
Lift you to bed, sofa, toilet, bathtub
Lift your scooter or power wheelchair into your car
Give you access to hotels when you add a purchase of the portable easy base.
Lift you into your pool, hot tub.

See everything the Mutli-Lift system can do by watching the videos at Access Unlimited website. Access Unlimited provides full user training for the lifetime of the product.

PLEASE MESSAGE FOR INFORMATION. THANK YOU

Attachments

• 20200904_213421_kindlephoto-37632925.jpg
    20200904_213421_kindlephoto-37632925.jpg
    441.5 KB · Views: 447
  • 20200904_211719.jpg
    20200904_211719.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 468
  • 20200904_212045.jpg
    20200904_212045.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 457
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still have this? if you do I will ask the mods to message you my email

Yes, I have it...but I had recently contacted a local facility about it. Please let me check back with them on Monday, and get back with you.
Thank you

I have nerve damage throughout my body caused by cancer (and chemo) which in turn caused overall muscle loss. I have been searching for a device like a Multi-Lift for a few years to help me (and my wife) do transfers into shower, car, etc. As you know the costs are crazy and not covered by insurance so I've been hoping to find a pre-owned one, but they don't show up very often. Looking forward to hearing from you. Steve

Hi Steve, I am so thankful to God for having given me the means to purchase the lift back when we hoped it would be helpful to me and Bob. God saw us through our 40 years of marriage...He is ever faithful, and has always provided for us. I would like to share that blessing now with you. If you would like to cover the cost of shipping, I will be happy to ship the lift to you. The lift arm is the heaviest item...and the brackets that are attached to the wall wouldn't seem to weigh that much. If you'd like to do this, I think it would be best for me to get the UPS store to pack it and ship it. Please just let me know. I can also give Access Unlimited a call to see if they can recommend the best way to pack and ship and/or if they could give us an estimate on about how much the shipping cost might be. Please let me know.
All the best
Rita

I don't know what to say. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I was in hospice 12 years ago and I truly believe prayer is what saved me. I know this site doesn't allow me to share personal info

mod note. I sent the contact information to RM 1955 via private message Rita please check messages there will be a flag on the envelope icon top right of your screen

I'm sorry...its no longer available. I'll try to take the post down. God Bless you today and always.

Mod note- I'll lock the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back