Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
NC
City
Havelock
Good Day!

My husband has just told me about this book call Eric's Is Winning.. Has Anyone read or heard about this book. I mean some of the information seems to be good.. But I hate to have him think this is a cure all for ALS/PD or a couple of other things it mentions.. The main thing it talks about is getting all the toxins out of your body and getting on alot of supplements like Grape Seed Extract. Not that getting toxins out of your body is a bad thing, but It can also cause other problems I would think. In talking with my nurses I work with your have to be very careful with cleasing your body of toxins.. Tnaks for information anyone may have...

Teri:confused:

There are a lot of promises out there. Most from peopole who's main intent is to seperate you from your money.

If Eric Edney is even better today than when he first presented this scam, then you would think he'd be on Oprah and CNN and every other major media outlet in the world. It might be good if you visited the main page of this site and look over our "Scam Watch." https://www.alsforums.com/scamwatch/

I am sorry, but false hope is the worst kind, don't you think? Cindy

Last edited by a moderator:
Teri,

I must admit that soon after my diagnosed on 6/3/08, I ordered the same book! I read it several times within a week. I got on this forum and checked out some of the posts about that book and its author.

I have been working with a new dentist who is actually replacing some of my broken silver fillings with porcelain. I don't know if I will continue to do any more of my UN-broken silver fillings- it's quite a strain on the old pocketbook!

Do your homework, research the site in the above post, and yes, it is difficult to realize that there are people out there that thrive on taking money from the innocent, and perhaps desperate.

Have a great week
Keep the faith,
brenda

I've said it once I'll say it again: Eric IS winning! All the way to the BANK.
AL.

One has to ask yourself a very important question . If you found a cure would you want to soak as many nice people as possible or just give everyone you know that has the Disease the answer ? Very Simple You would not try to sell something or expect people to pay you for your answer . Because you would know how they feel Being taken advantage of . Geo

hello Geo and forum members,
There will be a cure for ALS/PLS, but the cost will be ~$200M + 3 years. This might be approached with stem cells, or certain cocktail of antibiotics, combination thereof. My mom has PLS and I must cure her. When I discover the cure with godly efforts, I will share the treatment for free to the entire forum list here (for those who can wait). I am in CA, and near UCI there is a spinoff company doing stem cell approach (I also went there). You might want to get on the registry as well.

I think as a community, we should collaborate and compile an updated list of institutions worldwide and their findings. We should discuss those merits of the findings and share/disseminate this list with everyone for reasonable edification and expedient decision making. The doctors are starting to care more about the money than cures because system is corroding.
I speak humbly and thank you for your attention. If we join, we can help our loved ones and each other for this cause.
good day,
-Nate

love4mom --,-<@

Nate,

I too would like more than anything in this world to cure my mom of her disease. It is yet unknown whether it is PLS or ALS but regardless of what it is I wish for a cure.

I admire your love for your mom and your strong will.

Wishing you luck on your mission. Keep us posted.

A True Measure of a persons character is not what they get paid to do , But what they do out of the kindness of their heart . Greed only hurts nice people not help . Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back