• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

abbas child/Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in a state of shock...I cant grasp that Annie is gone...well, I know she is not really gone...she is very present here with all of us, and I hope that somehow her green light will always glow, though we may not be able to see it....The loss is tremendous, especial for you Phil...thank you for being her soul mate and taking such great care of her needs. I just cant believe that this has happened! I know Ann will always watch over this forum family, along with Joel. Hearts are sad here, she touched so many of us. Blessings Annie as you see Him Face to face.

Phil,
Ann helped me through the roughest time of my life. She was a true, pure spirit. She will always have a place in my heart.

Today has been a hard day for me. The reality of this disease is somehow become more real and has made me look at it face on. I will miss Annie very much and I am grateful she has left an imprint on my heart that I can carry with me daily. I can strive to have grace and show grace like she did. I can try to be a better person and have a stronger personal relationship with my Lord. Annie gave me more than any words can express. I know she carried out what God intended for her to do. I can only hope when I am gone that I leave some kind of an imprint for the Lord as Annie did. Then hopefully the good Lord will say "well done my faithful servant" as I am sure He said to Annie.

Dear Phil,
I'm thinking of your boat, the "Cair Paravel" , which Ann had sometimes spoken of. A very practical thing, a boat; and Ann was so able in offering practical advice with great sensitivity and warmth. But a boat, especially one with that name, also describes so aptly and beautifully Ann's pilgrimage in this world, her eyes fixed always forward on the goal ahead, facing the storm with such courage, seeing things that only spiritual eyes can see, adrift in God's care, blown along by the wind of the Spirit. She was a great friend, with a sharp wit, and a gift for speaking deeply into innumerable hearts. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and with your home church also. God's Peace.

I'm so sorry to hear that we all have lost the wonderful light in our lives that was named Ann. Thank you Phil for all the love you gave her. She was a very good friend to many , many people on the forum. She will be missed greatly. I know that all your happy memories of her will help you get through this next rough year. And the future. sending ((((hugs))) to you, her family and friends at this sad time.
Colleen

Phil,
You are a beloved husband and you and Ann were loved dearly. My heart aches for you. We will stand next to you, in the journey ahead, as best we can. The Lord is the great comfortor, an ever present help, a refuge and will provided for all your needs. Big, big hugs!

A Poem for "One of a kind"

This Annie walks on streets made of Gold
No tears, no pain, no growing old,
Her loved ones touched with a sweet good bye
The gentle voice unheard, saying; don’t you cry..

He has prepared a place for me, that I must go
We have talked about it, many times, don’t you know?
The Gospels and the Psalms, O’ don’t you love the sound
Peace on earth, good will toward men, shall abound..

The love that’s in me, I know is in you,
One day we shall meet, in the heavens, brand new
We will praise Him and worship Him, continuing to say
All the wonderful truths, we said back in the day.

So, always look forward, take strength in His Word
Till your Spirit takes wings and fly’s like a bird.
Now no condemnation, and nothing defiled
Is the life bought with blood, dear Abba’s Child..

Gentleman Jim

All Christ's Love to this forum and Annie's family.

Phil,

Thank you for taking good care of Ann. She was easily one of the most positive PALS to share on this board. Her thoughtful and encouraging words will be sorely missed. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I knew Ann at PLM. As a new member here, I thought I'd be seeing her again. Ann’s profile photo was one of my first memories after diagnosis, a familiar smiling face.

My condolences to all of her loved ones.

Rest in peace, Ann.

I am truly sorry for your loss, and hope you and family can find peace in knowing how much she was loved by all who were touched by her words. Thank you Phil for being voice.

I am so sorry to hear that Abbas Child is gone. I have been following this post and am in awe of what a loving and inspirational person she was. Please take care.

So sorry Phil, for you and Annie's friends here. I am shocked she was taken from us so quickly.

AL.

I have no words to express the loss I feel. Ann was one of the first of this forum family to reach out to me and touch my soul. God rest her soul.

the last two days have shown me the reality...i have this mental picture of what she was like....she is the first i got to know who has passed on ...abbas you were fun,,rest peaceful and godbless....johnnyliverpool.............xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back