• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

abbas child/Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anne, I miss you and miss all the fun we had writing the forum follies. I am so glad that Phil is taking good care of you. Thank you for being my friend.
Lots of love
Barry

Thank you Phil for everything that you've done for our dear friend.

Last edited:
Anne you are in my prayers. Your inner strength is truly inspirational and a testimony of your true faith in God. Your presence on this forum has been, continues to be and will always be a blessing to all of us. You and Phil are in my prayers my friend.

my dearest anne,i'm trying so hard to hold it together because i know you would not want us to get upset.........but its so hard.
i want to tell you while i can that i think your the most beautiful person inside (and out).
whatever this terrible desease has thrown at you you have taken it with such dignity and courage and i have always admired that.
they say faith can move mountins,your faith has evidently helped you so much.
i hope we can still keep you entertained and light up that beautiful face.
you are so dearly loved on the forum..........i love you xxx caroline.

Ann,

I wish I could be there to give you a big hug. I will miss your comforting posts, now it is my turn to comfort you. I miss you and love you, thank you for being such a good friend to me and to so many other people here.

Love and many hugs
Dana

Oh, this so hard! Annie, you have made a difference in my life with this disease, as you have for so many others. As my arms and hands are fading fast, too, i truly sympathize and will continue to send you love. I admire your ability to rest in the Lord, and continue to seek that. You are an inspiration! Thanks to you and to Phil.
Love
Sue

Ann, I'm hoping and praying that you can still come on and read.... we all love you so much.

I can't stop crying, and I feel blessed to have gotten to know you, and am glad that we decided that you were my big sister. I am still going to write to you, so keep on reading.

The Lord is my light and salvation, whom shall I fear?

Love,

Helen

Ann, 3 years ago when I was told I may have ALS, my husband told me that their was never dignity in dieing. He was so absolutely wrong. During the time I have known you, and called you my friend, you have shown immense dignity. As you have and continue tobattle this disease, you have taught me so much about, love, peace, acceptance and DIGNITY.

Love you

My Sweet, Sweet Ann,

I, too weep for you. But these are tears of joy for you! As so many others have said, I really believe you were our GIFT from GOD and you knew through HIM, HIS work would be completed.

We will continue on our journey, where you will greet us at heavens doors.

Praying for you both and with my whole heart,

Kimberly

I can count on one hand the number of people I have met in my life who have had the effect on me that Ann has had. Her gentleness, her faith, her generosity and her way of projecting love to all of us has been so profound for me. She has made me think about life and about God and about trying to be a better person. Ann you are a gift to all of us.
Laurel

Annie, Seige here! I wanted to send you my love and tell you that you are one of my heroes. Such love and light that filtered its way from you across the W W W to all on this forum has made us all privileged to have gotten to know you.

I know that even though you can no longer type, you will still be holding us all close to your heart, as we all will be holding you...

Both of you are in my prayers. Lots of love and strength for the journey!

Love you Annie! Lets all make sure we PM her at least once a week, so she will have LOTS to read! HUGS and much love Lori

Phil,

Thank you for letting us know about Anne and Anne, thank you for all you've done for this forum. Although you are no longer able to provide us with new posts, your previous, gracious contributions are still here for many to read and re-read. Thank you for being my friend, too!

Re: Come For Tea

This is Frances, one of Annie's friends and caregivers. I understand Phil sent a message yesterday which gave the impression that Annie is at the place where she may not have more than a few days left. She wants you to know she does not believe she will be going that quickly; but believes it may be more like a couple of months. She wants you to know she still has her sense of humor and encourages you to continue being silly. Phil had her buying diapers online yesterday (which she was able to do because it just involved a couple of clicks on the laptop instead of typing). Annie has lost almost all use of her hands and thus is not able to use her laptop without great effort and thus great weariness and fatique. She is lying here in her bed by my chair and she sends all of you her love. I will continue to send occasional messages for her as she is able to communicate her thoughts and her heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back