Diagnosis
03/2011
Country
US
State
Arkansas
City
Cherokee Village
What is the sense of spending the time and effort posting a reply or sharing my experience when most of them go to MODERATOR and never appear again ?

My posts are certainly not offensive and I certainly don't want to waste more of my time or effort to have them disappear and never to return.

ADIOS !

I wish I had an answer! It happens to me in a regular basis.

Don't take it personally. I've sent an email to david asking him to check. Maybe there's a glitch causing it to occur more frequently to you.

Stay tuned!

I have had several go to mod in just the past few days. Some do show up and some don't. we used to know some of the key words that would trigger a mod, but now I don't know.

It can certainly be frustrating, but it happens to all of us. Sometimes it can take a while before they get examined and posted. I had one go to moderation this morning. Sometimes several in a row will go there. Eventually they all see the light of day.

It's especially frustrating when it seems important that an answer gets out in a timely manner and then it's two or three days before it gets through moderation.

I just responded to an email from David asking me to verify I was a real person. Have to admit, it gave me pause.

We get peeved from time to time, glitches and all, but thanks to the moderator for protecting us from the multitude of scammers out there.

As Ann Landers would say, "Don't sweat the small stuff."

Really, in comparison to having ALS or caring for someone with ALS, having your Forum post go to moderation for review is really not so big of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back